2004 Suzuki GSXR-1000 Limited Edition, Black and Gold... stolen :'( | GTAMotorcycle.com

2004 Suzuki GSXR-1000 Limited Edition, Black and Gold... stolen :'(

Hi RPM

hey everybody..
yes, just like the title states
my pride and joy got stolen :( :( :(

today around 7pm, my mint condition 2004 gsxr1000 got stolen from my underground garage
the only thing that i ever had that i cared for.. gonne

6:30pm i get into my car, drive to the store, come back around 7:15, bike is gonne
i had it on steering lock, brake disc lock, 2 way gorilla alarm, in gear, chained to a concrete post
came back, chain is cut, scratches on the floor from what it looks like the bike had been dropped when they were trying to drag it

the bike had: carbon fibre yoshimura exhaust, tinted windscreen, hids, frame sliders, rear tire hugger, solo seat, gear indicator
the bike was flawless, not a single sratch, not a ding, i kept it in really good shape

here are a few pics...
IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0138-1.jpg

well im pretty much done with motorcycles.. till i buy a house, so i can keep it in a safe garage... and since im not gonna be getting a house aaaanytime soon.. :( no bike for me

everybody, if you got a bike parked AAAAANYWERE but in YOUR garage.. make sure its SAFE

(sorry for the huge pics, dont know how to resize)

My condolences, man. That was a beautiful bike. I hope they find it....seriously.

While I respect your decision to stay away from bikes until you have a house, if you change your mind, the old school oil cooled gixxers are pretty neat. Thieves would probably over look them too.

Best of luck.

Condolences bro. Was it insured?

thanks guys.. maaan it feels like something has been ripped out of you :S

yeah it was insured, but im clueless how much they are gonna give me for it :S anybody has any idea on how do they count it???

Lowlife scum! Your insurance company will value the bike against similar model/year/mileage(AutoTrader, Kijiji). Never accept their first offer. Usually a lowball. Hope things work out for you.

so sorry man... dang that sucks ...
for insurance, i think you claim roughly the same current market value

what area are you in, was it condo garage?

thanks guys.. maaan it feels like something has been ripped out of you :Syeah it was insured, but im clueless how much they are gonna give me for it :S anybody has any idea on how do they count it???

Glad to hear. Imagine the feeling in your stomach if you had no theft insurance? Make sure they have the VIN and run it through a Suzuki dealer and get a print-out from the dealer as proof that it's a "special" or "limited" edition....kinda like a Repsol CBR.

Take the money, and wait 'til January, walk into Suzuki, offer them a thousand above their cost and leave your name. They will call. Do US searches for price comparison as well.

Maybe the "Busted" thread needs to be resurrected?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear. Was your bike on Kijiji? I think that was one of the bikes I was interested in buying. If it is, it was a very nice bike. And if it was your bike did you have anyone come to your place to look at it?

Glad to hear. Imagine the feeling in your stomach if you had no theft insurance? Make sure they have the VIN and run it through a Suzuki dealer and get a print-out from the dealer as proof that it's a "special" or "limited" edition....kinda like a Repsol CBR.

Take the money, and wait 'til January, walk into Suzuki, offer them a thousand above their cost and leave your name. They will call. Do US searches for price comparison as well.

Maybe the "Busted" thread needs to be resurrected?

hey man, thanks for the input.. check pm

and DVS Bullet, yeah it was for sale on kijiji, i was gonna sell it, buy a car, and buy a new bike for next season

aaand i had people come see it, but i never brought them to my place, id always meet them somewere, and the address i posted in the add, wasnt my building.. im not that stupid :p

^ nahhh, dying will just put them out of their misery... i want them to go to jail, and i will send them a gift basket: vaseline, makeup, lip gloss, and a mini skirt :)

hey man, thanks for the input.. check pm

and DVS Bullet, yeah it was for sale on kijiji, i was gonna sell it, buy a car, and buy a new bike for next season

aaand i had people come see it, but i never brought them to my place, id always meet them somewere, and the address i posted in the add, wasnt my building.. im not that stupid :p

Theres a very good chance the thieves came to look at it, then followed you home.
I had 2 individuals who were booked this summer for stealing motorcycles come by and look at my bike last year...

That is the second bike this season that I was interested in buying that was stolen. It sucks but but at least you had ins, the other guy wasn't as lucky and lost out on the whole bike.

Look to the "usual suspects." Everyone keeps writing that they'll be in jail, hugging "Bubba", needing make-up and a skirt etc. Did you know you can order pizza to jail in Canada? lol Truth is, they are likely right back on the street making up for lost time that they were inconvenienced through July/Aug due to the peskyCanadian law. An HTA172 charge is more severe. Resurrect the "Busted" thread, and find a way to deal with these punks locally.

That is the second bike this season that I was interested in buying that was stolen. It sucks but but at least you had ins, the other guy wasn't as lucky and lost out on the whole bike.

Note to self: If DVS Bullet wants to buy my bike its time to sleep in the garage

Look to the "usual suspects." Everyone keeps writing that they'll be in jail, hugging "Bubba", needing make-up and a skirt etc. Did you know you can order pizza to jail in Canada? lol Truth is, they are likely right back on the street making up for lost time that they were inconvenienced through July/Aug due to the peskyCanadian law. An HTA172 charge is more severe. Resurrect the "Busted" thread, and find a way to deal with these punks locally.

What do you recommend we do? Majority of people are law abiding citizens who look for the justice system to administer appropriate penalties to thieves. A system that is a joke mind you

What do you recommend we do? Majority of people are law abiding citizens who look for the justice system to administer appropriate penalties to thieves. A system that is a joke mind you

Where is the "Busted" thread? I can't seem to find it. My suggestions were in there, and I have many more.

Hearing this just makes me want to rage!! Gets the blood boiling! Sorry to hear about your loss...It's a beautiful bike man!

Here's to hoping something turns out for you.

Back
Top Bottom