2004 Kawasaki ZZR 600 $2 900.00 As is, or 3 300.00 cert. (new tires) 13 000 kms | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2004 Kawasaki ZZR 600 $2 900.00 As is, or 3 300.00 cert. (new tires) 13 000 kms

Goocati

Site Supporter
This is a completely stock clean ZZR 600. I currently have 4 bikes and I need the space. Carbed bike, runs great, only has 13 000 kms. Original tires (which is why it wouldn't safety) My brother took it out in June for a 400 km trip down to PEC with me and it ran flawlessly.
Chain and sprockets are still good (I put about 3 500 kms on the bike, clean and lubed it half a dozen times)
Flushed and changed the coolant in the spring. New oil and filter about 1 500 kms ago. Transmission is strong no problems going through all the gears. This bike is ready to go. The tires don't show any cracking but are near their wear limit, so I recommend replacing them if you buy it uncertified.
This is a high revving, think 14 000 RPM, high horsepower for the size and vintage, 99 horses on tap bike, so if you are a new rider please be prepared to treat it with respect. Having said that, a new rider could learn on this bike. It has a relatively low seat height, center of gravity and if the throttle is used judiciously it can be the perfect starter bike for more than one season, you won't "outgrow" it after one season. I've been riding for 30+ years and I had a great time on it!
Previous owner was a small woman that had the bike tip over on her while stopped at the side of the road onto gravel.
There is MINOR damage on the brake side of the bike. You literally have to put your face down within a couple of feet to even notice it. Look at the pics, zoom in if you can.
Otherwise this bike is ready to go.
Prices are firm, please no lowballers

Feel free to call or text 416-917-7160 Jeff

Back
Top Bottom