2003 Suzuki GSX-R1000, track ready | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2003 Suzuki GSX-R1000, track ready

Corsara

Site Supporter
SOLD

=======================
I'm giving up riding for now, so I'm selling everything, including my bike, which I converted from street to track bike a couple of years ago. Last time it was on the street, it had about 31,000km on it, I've added approximately 2,000 km from tracking it. I went down with it 2 times at the track this summer, relatively slow speed exiting a corner, so it has some minor damage (a rash on the exhaust and I also had to fix the race bodywork in a couple of spots).

Clean title, just put some lights on it and it's a street bike again. So, here it is:

2003 Suzuki GSX-R1000

-- Front brake system completely overhauled (Accossato PRS adjustable master cylinder with foldable lever, Spiegler lines, relatively new Ferodo XRAC pads, stock rotors with about 5,000km on them; last winter the calipers were completely taken apart, cleaned and rebuilt with new seals, etc.). Currently the system is flushed with Motul RBF660 brake fluid.

-- Slipper clutch from later generation GSXR (brand new OEM steel and heat plates mid-summer)

-- NRC engine covers (both sides)

-- Yoshimura slip-on exhaust

-- Clip-ons, foldable shift lever, other small things like that

-- Forks were rebuilt mid-summer, and installed Racetech 1kg/mm springs + 10w fork oil for more damping.

-- Beginning of summer, installed brand new 520 pitch EK MVXZ Gold Chain, -1/0 new front/rear sprockets.

-- Currently has Dunlop 211 tires on it with many trackdays left for them.

-- Woodcraft Shark Fin toe guard

-- TechSpec tank grips

-- Original Pazzo adjustable levers (clutch installed, brake side as spare part, M/C already has its own foldable lever)

-- Fully safety wired throughout.

-- This was my street bike before I moved to track only. Always stored in my garage, currently with fresh T6 oil and coolant changed November. While tracking it, I changed oil + filter every 2-3 track days.

-- Replaced the wheel bearings with AllBallz last winter

-- K&N racing filter; NGK iridium spark plugs

-- Gear indicator with ATRE (GIpro w/ ATRE)

Other parts with the bike:

-- spare gas tank in mint condition

-- other small parts, probably some street parts too (gotta check the basement boxes).

-- original exhaust

-- original front rotors

Pics:

My_03_gsxr_1000_zps291fff13.jpg

1-359-3_zpsb34e213b.jpg

1-359-6_zps787cc5c5.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom