2 up tank mounted handle for SS | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2 up tank mounted handle for SS

Me too. At first I was all, wtf is that for.
The video hit it home.
I like the idea. After being on the back of my friends bike. (girl. Not girlfriend. I am married) I did not want to grab her. I had to hang onto the tank.
This would totally rock. If I had another male passenger, I don't want to look Ghey. This would work.
Not that there is anything wrong with being Ghey.

It's still homo

Yeah for sure.. Or bring your Allen with you and ship it to one of those receiving places, then mount it in a parking lot
riders choice is looking into it for me right now.

a member on here offered me the belt with handles but i just noticed its on sale this week for $20 at royal so im just going to head in there and grab one to try out.

took my girl for a ride yesterday all over barrie and out to borden and a few other areas. i asked her a couple times how she was and she kept saying fine but when we finally stopped she was complaining about how bad the passenger seat it. i guess almost 2 hrs on it is a bit much lol

also took a rip out to wasaga earlier in the day with a buddy (on his own bike....obviously) love riding up there....gta just really sucks.

so im looking for a spare OEM 2009 cbr600rr rear seat so i can rip it apart and put some gel pads inside and maybe re shape it a bit. if anyone has one let me know. i dont want to rip apart my only one eventhough i also have the OEM solo cowl.

Been using this for 3 seasons now.
Don't waste your time on anything else. These are amazing. If you're in the Burlington area you can check them out in person if you want

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?155131-Vinxxgrip-passenger-handle

i may take you up on that. i grabbed the belt with handles for not just because it was on sale at royal for $20 and we wanted to go for a ride last week, unfortunately we were too busy moving, unpacking, painting and putting the new furniture together.
will see if we can get out this week for a little ride.

i remember seeing those a couple years ago, may consider one but i think ide rather gut and re-pack the oem seat with gel and try to bulk it up a little.

finally got a chance to test out the belt with handles and it worked amazing. you barely even notice a passenger on the bike and my gf said it made the ride much more comfortable for her. i liked that our helmets werent smacking into each other every time i went to change gears or stop.

im going to add a gel seat for her over the winter, and she said she doesnt want the tank mounted handles now.

not bad for $20 from royal at their tent sale a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
Gald you got it worked out. the belt will never rip your gnads ff in a sudden deceleration..lol I had a passenger, this past weekend, She is very experienced passenger and of course I ride a sofa on wheels but it was nice to have someone who knew how it works and didnt head butt me once. Once you both get it worked out and I am sure she will appreciate the gel seat it will be very enjoyable times you can share.

finally got a chance to test out the belt with handles and it worked amazing. you barely even notice a passenger on the bike and my gf said it made the ride much more comfortable for her. i liked that our helmets werent smacking into each other every time i went to change gears or stop.

im going to add a gel seat for her over the winter, and she said she doesnt want the tank mounted handles now.

not bad for $20 from royal at their tent sale a couple weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom