1987 Suzukie Intruder 750 Main Fuse Location | GTAMotorcycle.com

1987 Suzukie Intruder 750 Main Fuse Location

Need some help. I was helping my friend kid boost his 1987 suzuki Intruder VS 750 when the cables got crossed. Now the bike is dead. No lights, nothing. Called around and some people are saying the main fuse which says 30 amp blew. Cannot find the location of the main fuse. Traced the positive cable all the way to the solenoid still nothing that looks like a fuse. Would like some help to locate the main fuse as I am on the hook for the mistake that went down. Don’t want to have a showdown with a couple of 17 year olds over their first bike. LOL

Answering my own question and educating others. There is no conventional green 30 amp fuse as some knowledgable people suggested. This bike uses a circuit breaker located behind the fuse box (looking from the front of the bike towards the rear wheel) There is a red button which pops whenever there is a circuit overload. Simply push the button back in and presto bike is ready to roll again.

So for the bike mechanic with 30 years experience who emailed to say that a conventional 30 amp main fuse located wherever and who wanted $80 to trouble shoot.. take note.

Actually found the correct information on a Polish motorcycle forum.

Back
Top Bottom