1981 Honda C70 Passport FS $1,000.00. | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

1981 Honda C70 Passport FS $1,000.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit Bill

Site Supporter
1981 Honda C70 Passport - 8177 km's on the clock.

Cosmetically about 7/10's. Minor surface corrosion/paint crazing from long-term barn storage. All plastics are in excellent shape. Seat, with exception of very small nick on side, is in good shape. The seat is repairable with a quick crazy-glue repair - I just haven't got to it yet.

Mechanically 9/10's. Engine will start hot or cold, usually with first prod at the kick-starter.

Requires tires ($75.00), battery ($40.00) and headlight/bulbs replaced (~$50.00). Did not do these repairs, as my personal off-roadway usage needs didn't justify/necessitate the expense.

Have replaced exhaust, sidecovers, rear-view mirrors, aftermarket centerstand, airbox cover, choke cable, all within past year. Other bits and bobbles have been replaced and repaired as necessary.

This semi-collectable would be an excellent campground, cottage, or pit-bike, as it is. Repair the above items (about ~$170.00 total) and it should certify fine. I have put about 100km's on it in the past year - but i have two of these, so this one is pretty much surplus to my needs. Hate to see it go, but i need the garage space, more than have a need for this piece of nostalgia.

$1000.00. No silly low-ballers, no trades. It's worth what i'm wanting (and i'm selling at a fair loss considering post-purchase expenses since spring 2010) - if i don't get that or very close to it, i'll just keep it and make room in the garage, by plunking it into the living room as a rolling objet-d'arte to admire instead. I'm single, so i can get away with that.

Have ownership, and the PO's bill of sale. I never got around to regging it. I can deliver for new owner, for the cost of gas if within reasonable range.

See Kijiji.ca advertisement at http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...es-1981-Honda-C70-Passport-W0QQAdIdZ297213647 for photos.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom