1971 Honda cl350 scrambler. | GTAMotorcycle.com

1971 Honda cl350 scrambler.

Wally

Hi, I got the bike last year, running but pumping oil. So i decided to take it apart(first time ever doing something like this)followed a manual and help from internet. I replaced the gaskets, piston rings, points, capacitors, as well overhaul the carburators and cleanning/adjusting of various components. Got it running!! took it for a test run and notice that it sometimes hesitates to pick up from stand still( sometimes it shuts off). once its gets going above 20kmh its's ok. Any coments or sugestions will be welcome.
The other question is how to check if the charging system is working properly.
Thanks.

Hey it's me!! I figured it out! I'm a dumbass I had the choke for the cabs in the closed position and was setting adjustments in the closed position. Duh. Now the beauty runs like a charm(a little shaky but runs). And as for the charging system, still have to figure it out.
On the other hand, I got myself a sweet triumph scrambler. I will put up pictures asap. Thanks for the effort every body.

ride your bike to rosey toes, dave will check the charging system,they know their stuff.

Charging system on old bikes is not the greatest. Rewire the old gal and put a new rectifier in. Also new coils etc. My recommendation anyways.

On the other hand, I got myself a sweet triumph scrambler. I will put up pictures asap. Thanks for the effort every body.

Will keep an out out for your CL350 in the classifieds.

Back
Top Bottom