$15 Princess Auto credit for old batteries April 9-21, 2024 | GTAMotorcycle.com

$15 Princess Auto credit for old batteries April 9-21, 2024

Woohoo, I was hoping this was going to come back. I have a few old UPS batteries I'd been holding onto since a few weeks after the last one last year. I took in about 8 little UPS batteries at the time and came out with quite the haul of PA goodies lol.

I wonder if I went up to the transfer station and scaled out heavier than I went in if anyone would say anything. 😆

Thanks. Got a handful of cards from this last time. I'll check to see how many batteries are in my hazardous waste corner. Sadly, I think it's mostly oil right now.

Sadly, I think it's mostly oil right now.

LOL, I took what had to be around 100L of waste oil to the transfer station a few weeks ago. I just seem to collect it in every variety of bottle and container for years and only when I start running out of space under my work bench do I finally load it all up and go get rid of it.

LOL, I took what had to be around 100L of waste oil to the transfer station a few weeks ago. I just seem to collect it in every variety of bottle and container for years and only when I start running out of space under my work bench do I finally load it all up and go get rid of it.
Not easy to dispose of hazardous waste here. Round trip to the dump is an hour and it's in a direction I am rarely headed to do something else. I too wait until th pile is annoyingly large.

Woohoo, I was hoping this was going to come back. I have a few old UPS batteries I'd been holding onto since a few weeks after the last one last year. I took in about 8 little UPS batteries at the time and came out with quite the haul of PA goodies lol.

I wonder if I went up to the transfer station and scaled out heavier than I went in if anyone would say anything. 😆
I have a bunch ups batteries as well.
The flyers said it only applies to automotive, marine, powersport, lawn etc.

Will the ups batteries work for this promotion?

I have a bunch ups batteries as well.
The flyers said it only applies to automotive, marine, powersport, lawn etc.

Will the ups batteries work for this promotion?
They did last time. Ups and lawn/powersport battery aren't grossly different to the untrained eye.

Thanks. I'll bring the latest collection.

Thanks for the reminder, didn't bother to put the batter on the tender this year. Let's see if she turns over.

Back
Top Bottom