10 most common bike accidents and how to avoid them | GTAMotorcycle.com

10 most common bike accidents and how to avoid them

Good for everybody. Can never ever stop learning or reminding yourself. Thanks OP.

I learned from reading that link that Keith Code is connected to Scientology. Now I am a sad panda.

10 is a nice round number. Makes for a pleasing headline.

I think that second video was one of Jamie's rides, same level of fail
I just laughed through the whole thing.

Their advice on how to avoid is hilarious.

Nothing that I haven't read before...still useful in places though. I think most of it could be summarised as:

1. Don't be a dick
2. Watch out for *****

Frankly I'm surprised at the scientology thing of Code more.....whenever I hear about stuff like this I always have to question someone's judgement.

Nothing that I haven't read before...still useful in places though. I think most of it could be summarised as:

1. Don't be a dick
2. Watch out for *****

Frankly I'm surprised at the scientology thing of Code more.....whenever I hear about stuff like this I always have to question someone's judgement.

What does his religious beliefs have to do with teaching someone how to ride a motorcycle?

What does his religious beliefs have to do with teaching someone how to ride a motorcycle?

Overall judgement comes into question for someone not of the same religion.

It's what makes us north americans.

I'll state that the difference is that the S cult requires faith/obedience and discourages evidence based analysis and critical reasoning all the while emptying ones wallet to 100%.

An operator of machines, if a real researcher, needs to design test parameters and then gather evidence in support of a theory or to disprove it.

Another difference between it and regular religions is that with the others the information is free and in particular in the Christian church it is encouraged to tithe 10%. This is in contrast to the cult where you have to buy the information, none of it is free and you are encouraged to pay 100% of everything and anything.

They are a danger to rationality and reason.

I always find it interesting how everyone's omnipotent super power they call " God" seems to care if you are wearing the wrong clothing or your hair is not kept a certain way.

And your bike mechanic is a Jehovah's Witness....
More bad news, L. Ron Hubbard rode motorbikes.....
Who cares and what difference does it make?

Jock

I'll state that the difference is that the S cult requires faith/obedience and discourages evidence based analysis and critical reasoning all the while emptying ones wallet to 100%.

An operator of machines, if a real researcher, needs to design test parameters and then gather evidence in support of a theory or to disprove it.

Another difference between it and regular religions is that with the others the information is free and in particular in the Christian church it is encouraged to tithe 10%. This is in contrast to the cult where you have to buy the information, none of it is free and you are encouraged to pay 100% of everything and anything.

They are a danger to rationality and reason.

Actually you can do courses on-line for free. I've looked at the website. And you can get the books out of the library. What does this have to do with motorcycle safety?

It makes a difference to me. Jehovah's mean well and don't actually wish harm on anyone.

The Scientology cult has left a trail of ruined lives behind it. I find it distasteful and while I cannot make it go away, I don't have to support it indirectly by supporting people who buy into their stuff.

I will support them when they leave it.

I think it's a good article. The videos are pretty good. I love the chick who rear ends the guy and then is all over him how sorry she is.
Duh. But that guy that goes off the road? OUCH!

Jock

Back
Top Bottom