06 GS500f wont start | GTAMotorcycle.com

06 GS500f wont start

crist

i tried to use a different battery to start up my bike but it wont even lit the lights on or start up the bike. i think i might have mixed up the positive (+-) negative cables when i tried to turn it on, since its a diffrent battery.
can anyone pls help me, cus when i put back the my bike's battery, the lights wont even turn on when i switch the ignition. im afraid i mightve pop something i cant find .
please help.

You need to check your fuses. If you're lucky, you just blew the main power fuse. It should be a green 30 amp.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

You need to check your fuses. If you're lucky, you just blew the main power fuse. It should be a green 30 amp.

its a 2006 old bike, are there any worst that could happen than blewing the main power fuse?

i tried to use a different battery to start up my bike but it wont even lit the lights on or start up the bike. i think i might have mixed up the positive (+-) negative cables when i tried to turn it on, since its a diffrent battery.
can anyone pls help me, cus when i put back the my bike's battery, the lights wont even turn on when i switch the ignition. im afraid i mightve pop something i cant find .
please help.

Guarantee you it's the fuse!

its a 2006 old bike, are there any worst that could happen than blewing the main power fuse?
Lots could be worse, but I doubt if anything worse did happen. That's what the main fuse is for, to protect all the other electronics.

Guarantee you it's the fuse!

Lots could be worse, but I doubt if anything worse did happen. That's what the main fuse is for, to protect all the other electronics.

75c8e38706f07f139633a43f3445ab0f.jpg

here's the fuse, i tested it, seemed to work just fine. when i put the fuse back on and turn on the ignition, dtill nothing turns on.

2006 old bike? That's newer than my bike and my truck!
What amp is that fuse? Isn't yellow a 5amp? Or maybe that is the mini fuses. But shouldn't ignition be 10 or 15?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

2006 old bike? That's newer than my bike and my truck!
What amp is that fuse? Isn't yellow a 5amp? Or maybe that is the mini fuses. But shouldn't ignition be 10 or 15?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

sorry my fault, my bike actualy had 2x 20amp fuse. i found the other one isnt connected ( cut ).
i found the prob. thank you guys so much.

You learned something new today. Good job fixing it.

Back
Top Bottom