Raw soybean, lightly salted. It's a bit like eating freshly picked green peas. I've seen it as an appetizer in Japanese and Korean restaurants. I could nibble on that stuff all night
I got this by asking Google Maps for a route to Coburg, avoiding highways and tolls
link: Toronto to Cobourg
It's a good way to find a route
I've been through Fenelon Falls and liked it, though the bridge is a bottleneck for traffic on a nice summer day.
I've heard that Buckhorn is...
It is only illegal if you get caught. Same as everything else.
I read once that the cops can catch violators by briefly turning on the radar. If they see your brake lights go on, they know you picked up the signal.
Today I learned that I can't ride solo in the diamond lanes on the freeways.
I had always assumed it was okay until I saw a news story which said the opposite. A web search led me to a few links which confirmed that I was wrong. Apparently, it is okay on city-maintained roads in Toronto, but...
http://canadamotoguide.com/2018/06/18/indian-to-build-ftr1200-street-tracker/
CMG reports that Indian plans to manufacture a street version of the FTR1200.
"make like you're a motorcyclist in need of help" -- as opposed to the kind of emergency stop where you are not in need of help? am I being picky and pedantic?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.