Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 95 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

Gary..... jump in while you can.... ]

Their stock is in a freefall........its dropped even further at $572

They're saying its in "correction" territory now.

LOL.....still no divi = I'm not interested, even if it goes to $300.

In Silver ETF's for a while, and starting to accumulate copper co's this week (FCX - nyse) and Horizons copper ETF (HKU.TO).
And, adding a little bit to my favorite dividend payer on a monthly basis - NLY (nyse).

Finally....Unlock any iphone(jailbreak required). Using SAM,

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=21501

77832.png

[video=youtube_share;C3Me2ZIPJBE]http://youtu.be/C3Me2ZIPJBE[/video]

Last edited:
Samsung keys to beating Apple sales volume

1. Make 79 handsets

2. Wait 10 years

3. Announce that you've sold more phones than your single product competitors

:lol:

Apple posted $39.2 billion dollars in revenue for the quarter, netting close to $12 billion dollars in profit. This was led by sales of 35.1 million iPhones, and 11.8 million iPads. Keep reading for a full breakdown…​

• $39.2 billion in revenue
  • $11.6 billion in profit
  • 35.1 million iPhones sold
  • 11.8 million iPads sold
  • 7.7 million iPods sold
  • 4 million Macs sold
These record numbers have completely turned around Apple’s stock, which up until a few minutes ago was down nearly 100 points from where it was two weeks ago. In after hours trading, the stock climbed back up to a respectable $590 per share.

Apple had another record-breaking financial quarter over the last three months. But it also hit several other high points…​

• Apple now has $110 billion dollars in the bank
  • iOS device sales recently crossed the 365 million mark
  • There are now more than 600,000 apps in the App Store
  • 200,000 of those apps are iPad-specific
  • iCloud now has more than 125 million users
  • Apple has 363 retail stores (not counting stores within stores)
  • Retail stores saw over 85 million visitors last quarter
These numbers are particularly interesting when you consider the short amount of time in which they were achieved. For instance, iCloud has only been around since last October. And Apple’s iOS business is less than 5 years old.Perhaps most noteworthy, however, is the fact that Apple now has $110 billion dollars in cash and assets. A year ago the company was sitting on just over $50 billion. And it’s not every day that a major corporation doubles its cash hoard in just 12 months.​

did apple cure cancer yet?

Kudos to Apple for accurately underestimating consumers' intelligence.

P.T. Barnum would be proud.

finally here!!

Multitasking(multi-window views).
jailbreak required.
[video=youtube_share;DA3h-IVYbrg]http://youtu.be/DA3h-IVYbrg[/video]

finally here!!

Multitasking(multi-window views).
jailbreak required.
[video=youtube_share;DA3h-IVYbrg]http://youtu.be/DA3h-IVYbrg[/video]

Not too shabby, but not worth the money for me. Very impressive though.

Just broke my iPhone (un-protected drop off a ladder while messing in the garage), had to give in and accept the corporate standard - Samsung Galaxy S2.... What a headache and dissapointment...

...when stuck and ****** off can't even ask for help from my step-son, as every stupid phone/OS flavor is different...

Can't wait for iPhone 5... Sigh

Just broke my iPhone (un-protected drop off a ladder while messing in the garage), had to give in and accept the corporate standard - Samsung Galaxy S2.... What a headache and dissapointment...

...when stuck and ****** off can't even ask for help from my step-son, as every stupid phone/OS flavor is different...

Can't wait for iPhone 5... Sigh

can't get it repaired?

I could, but doesn't seem worth it shelling out $150 or so out of pocket to repair an older 3Gs when 5 is supposedly around the corner and company is willing to buy a new $400+ Galaxy S2....

Decided to try this Android thing so at least i know for sure how awesome (and consistent) the iPhone experience is... Sigh, again

PS: the iPhone insurance wasn't around back when I bought the phone and there is no way Apple Care would have covered the damage..

Help me out here Apple OS ppl as Im sure there are enough of you following this thread. Legitimate question, and I give up.

On my Macbook, which I've had for 2+ years now, I see a picture on a news site, or forum that I want to save on to my harddrive (for example, say I wanted to copy and save the pic in post #1884. How do I do this? On my windows machines, I simply right click on the mouse, and save it. Easy peasy.

I've tried the right click, I've tried the menus at the top, and no dice.

I could, but doesn't seem worth it shelling out $150 or so out of pocket to repair an older 3Gs when 5 is supposedly around the corner and company is willing to buy a new $400+ Galaxy S2....

Decided to try this Android thing so at least i know for sure how awesome (and consistent) the iPhone experience is... Sigh, again

PS: the iPhone insurance wasn't around back when I bought the phone and there is no way Apple Care would have covered the damage..

Its a shame you couldn't get a Google Nexus. I remain seriously impressed with what I've seen from it. Big screen, and thinner than the iphone are huge pluses for me.

Help me out here Apple OS ppl as Im sure there are enough of you following this thread. Legitimate question, and I give up.

On my Macbook, which I've had for 2+ years now, I see a picture on a news site, or forum that I want to save on to my harddrive (for example, say I wanted to copy and save the pic in post #1884. How do I do this? On my windows machines, I simply right click on the mouse, and save it. Easy peasy.

Control + click. on the photo. Done.

Post #1812 and 1813 should help you out, and if you have more questions, simply ask.

All Mac's don't come with this right click functionality enabled, i enabled mine, as i prefer the right click too.

system_preferences_mouse.png

Back
Top Bottom