Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 93 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

[video=youtube_share;mFzJxGwqpOU]http://youtu.be/mFzJxGwqpOU[/video]

I know you don't realize this, but ios is actually built on top of debian which is a favlor of linux which was developed ... as open source ...

1) BWAAHAHHAHA!! Your joking with that right??? Seriously did you just type that out as some sort of inditement of open source? And you have the nerve to call the Apple app store fluff? Everybody loves to tout "open source" this and that, when the fact of the matter is that less than 5% of the buying public will ever really use any of it. Its such a non issue, its just a buzz word.

2) We are talking about a phone. Not real life. You analogy is so far off base its actually embarrassing.

3) LOL...just read what you wrote in (1)...your seriously trying to tell me open source users arent the **********? LOL "IAX2 Connectivity"...

I know you don't realize this, but ios is actually built on top of debian which is a favlor of linux which was developed ... as open source ...

I know you dont realize this, but what you just said is completely and unequivocally irrelevant.

:lol:

We Gave People an iPad 2, Told Them It Was the New iPad, and They Loved It

http://gizmodo.com/5894094/we-people-an-ipad-2-told-them-it-was-the-new-ipad-and-they-loved-it

Sheep :agave:

How is that for hate :p

Wow, that was a very impressive article.... Sarcasm

They gave some people an iPad 2 and said it was the new one..... Yeah, they wrote two paragraphs to say that. Did they explain if those people HAD an iPad 1 OR 2? Nope, just that they gave them a 2 and said it was the new one.

Weak man, very weak.

Umm if you gave me a previous gen android tablet and told me it was the newest version I wouldn't know either.. What is that article supposed to prove?

All that proves is that the iPad2 is still a boss.

483669_232842726813987_122527641178830_433767_2133307322_n.jpg

I played with a 3 the other day and as suspected, the screen is noticeably better. The resolution is ridiculous.

You dont notice it at arms lenght but from the lap or typical book/magazine distance its a definite improvement. And without a price increase?? Incredible.

I played with a 3 the other day and as suspected, the screen is noticeably better. The resolution is ridiculous.

You dont notice it at arms lenght but from the lap or typical book/magazine distance its a definite improvement. And without a price increase?? Incredible.

If you compare the two side by side, the improvement in text clarity is unreal

. And without a price increase?? Incredible.

Its a fact that by keeping the price the same on IP3, Apple is taking less profit than IP2 was at that price point. Same goes with the reduced price of the iPad2.

Interesting strategy.....perhaps they plan to make the profit lost on extra volume.

Good on them for naming it the iPad and not Ipad3. Smart move.

Last edited:
so my friend bought a samsung galaxy infuse and there's one thing that is driving her nuts - she wants the back ground screen to show the whole pic and not divy it into sections and split it into sections and stretch it out over all the back ground screens and display a portion of the picture on the screen, if she puts a picture of a person or pet on the back ground it puts their eye on one page, nose on another and an ear on another... auto correct also seems messed up but that's since been disabled. how does she get each page to show the whole picture as the background?

so my friend bought a samsung galaxy infuse and there's one thing that is driving her nuts - she wants the back ground screen to show the whole pic and not divy it into sections and split it into sections and stretch it out over all the back ground screens and display a portion of the picture on the screen, if she puts a picture of a person or pet on the back ground it puts their eye on one page, nose on another and an ear on another... auto correct also seems messed up but that's since been disabled. how does she get each page to show the whole picture as the background?

Get this. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twistedapps.wallpaperwizardrii&hl=en
Then when you select the wallpaper, set Scroll to 'no'.
enjoy.

might have to get a padlocked case soon?

[video=youtube_share;u1Gb5stnc54]http://youtu.be/u1Gb5stnc54[/video]

Back
Top Bottom