Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 92 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

Thanks poser and regder, that was helpful. I hardly ever use it since I mostly use my pad.

This site is really good, its basically a hint and tips on using Mac OSX.....if you have some time, you will be amazed on what that Mac is capable of, and will help you setup stuff that you don't know exist.

http://hints.macworld.com/index.php?topic=system107

Just read the headlines that you see interest in, and keep browsing page after page....starts with new to old.

For others interested, this site is not only Mac OSX, it includes other devices too...just click on Mac OSX Hints, and the site will be at the homescreen with all categories(other device tips).

While viruses do exist for OS-X, they're pretty rare and mostly not hugely compromising. Personally, I don't run an anti-virus on my Mac and I don't know anyone that does either

Unnecessary.

really? i want to walk her through doing a tax return online, and install the software on her computer.

i'm not terribly comfortable with handing over her name, address, sin, and banking info to someone with a keylogger trojan infecting her mbp. . .

do you guys netfile on your apple products, sans any virus/spyware/firewall protection? really?

any other opinions here? poser?

While viruses do exist for OS-X, they're pretty rare and mostly not hugely compromising. Personally, I don't run an anti-virus on my Mac and I don't know anyone that does either

Was gonna say something 95% close to what this guy said ^^^^^.

Only thing i use is little snitch.

I also use little snitch to monitor outgoing connections. Other than that, I keep my MBP updated and it sits behind a NAT firewall. Don't need anything more.

Last edited:
I have a Galaxy Nexus and love it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

this confirms it!!!!!!! ^^^^^

put an apple sticker on it, and eat an apple.

cool, thanks.

any that are free?

Unless she has been downloading some illegal software like Photoshop CS5 or iWork, its highly unlikely she has a virus, trojan, key logger or anything of the sort. I don't know of any free virus protection, and the virus protection from Norton was always highly recommended against as it did more harm then good.

worldwideweb was created on a computer that steve jobs founded.

this was the first picture available on the web, posted by the creator.....

chicks too

First_Ever_Picture_OfThe_Web_Les_Horribles_Cernettes_in_1992_w615px.jpg

I have that album.

Back
Top Bottom