Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 35 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

No one said that. You interpreted that from something completely different that was said. Don't blame us because you're too busy coming up with your next witty reply to actually read and comprehend what people write.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

no one needs to say it, when again and again, apple-nuts insist there is a build quality advantage for apple products--for this to be true then necessarily, every other product built by foxconn must be inferior. that is simple logic that apple zealots are trying to pass off here as gospel. if a then b. unless of course, they're WRONG, and there is no build quality advantage. . .

. . .nah, iStuff must be better built, since they apparently enjoy such a design and components advantage, right?

Do you know where all the components in your toaster are made and assembled, and who supplies their parts? Most Apple users don't give a damn, buddy. To some people computers are just appliances.

And the people arguing with you here know very well where products are made and who builds them. Apple has many partners in the industry who build for them by their specs. This is some seriously novice stuff, you must be new.

oh, i am quite aware that most apple customers don't give a damn--i see it every day, and posted regularly on forums, too. . .

i dont like the title anymore, can someone change it.

Do you know where all the components in your toaster are made and assembled, and who supplies their parts? Most Apple users don't give a damn, buddy. To some people computers are just appliances.

Who cares whether the components inside your toaster are the same as the ones in my toaster.. My I-Toaster has a cute little apple logo and that makes it a superior quality product :cool:

I love my finely crafted Apple products. Superior components and designs really show in their product line.. from the laptops to the iPhone, they're just nicer tighter packages with better materials. The glass,the aluminum.. and the little things like Macbook magnetic charger connection, and the smooth keyboards that everyone now is copying...

Ahh yes, the finer things in life...

My iToaster works twice as fast as your crappy plastic toaster. Just like Macs are faster than crappy PCs.

And when independent benchmarks prove that claim to be a lie, will you go back to the good ol' "it doesn't matter because my I-Toaster gives a better user experience"? :cool:

Even their keyboards are luxurious...

Look at this:

apple-wireless-keyboard.jpg

Now look down at your keyboard...

Now look at this again:

applekeyboard1.jpg

Luxurious.
What a nice product... a pleasure to own.

Its like comparing a nice Ducati or BMW to that camo bike in your avatar. Stark difference, ya know?

That camo bike of mine is 20 years old, still runs like a champ, is plenty fast and handles nicely in the twisties in addition to seeing more miles in a single season than most BMW's and Ducatis do in 5. The one time I crashed it, it took a couple of c-notes for the parts to get it back on the road. I get more enjoyment out of riding my Fizzer than 99% of Duc owners, and probably about 80% of BMW owners, so thanks for making my point yet again :cool:

Whatever you wanna tell yourself. The fact is if someone offered you a Ducati for that FZR right now you'd jump naked into Lake Ontario to close the deal.

Apple is that Ducati, my friend. The finer things in life...

Whatever you wanna tell yourself. The fact is if someone offered you a Ducati for that FZR right now you'd jump naked into Lake Ontario to close the deal.

Apple is that Ducati, my friend. The finer things in life...

Only to sell it and buy a WRX, a track CRF450 and a trailer, with a few G's left over for tires, fuel, track fees, etc etc etc :cool:
If I were to replace my Fizzer with another supersport, even if money wasn't an issue, I'd still be looking at an R1 and not a Duc/BMW.. Parts are easier to find if something happens in a hicktown, in any case I can count on better reliability and the performance characteristics are more suitable to my style of riding :cool:

Iphone is beyond retarded, i feel like smashing this piece of crap right now! Connect to new comp ( iMac32 no less), fireup itunes, re-authenticate, it confirms it knows who i am.... Fine. Browse around for new (cr)apps, all going fine, download few... Now: please let us remove everything from your phone, and then feel free to manually re- download everything you currently have on your phone !?! Are you sh##### me Steve J? This is utter nonsense. I can understand with music and such, but apps? Makes me sick how stupid this is and how some fanboys are out of touch...

sorry dude, its my fault that happened to you, i will try to make it more simple for you next time.

you said iphone is retarded, it would've been better if you said iTunes.
again, you said piece of crap, clearly it is not, you own one.

new computer, no way it has your stuff saved in iTunes.
yes now you authorized that new computer, thats it.

you called apps, crapps.......can you make\develop an app.
now when it said, all content will be removed, this is where you say "NO", and browse a FAQ, to LEARN how to use iTunes, since you don't know how to.

sorry again, but this is how we are gonna resolve your issue, if you went ahead and clicked "ok"...... you can always backup your iphone on the old computer, then retry using this method,....new comp, new itunes, authorized, plug in your device, when you see your device in the left window pane of iTunes, right click and choose transfer purchases and also you will see backup, which you will do after transfer of purchases, problem solved.

Only to sell it and buy a WRX, a track CRF450 and a trailer, with a few G's left over for tires, fuel, track fees, etc etc etc :cool:
If I were to replace my Fizzer with another supersport, even if money wasn't an issue, I'd still be looking at an R1 and not a Duc/BMW.. Parts are easier to find if something happens in a hicktown, in any case I can count on better reliability and the performance characteristics are more suitable to my style of riding :cool:

R1? Figures you'd take the slowest of the liter bikes :cool:

You'd sell a Ducati and buy all that stuff? Damn that would be one cheap hunk o' junk WRX, and probably used track tires :eek:

To be fair, I understand that some people like cheap disposable stuff. That's cool. I wouldn't wanna crash expensive bikes either, just like I wouldn't wanna spill this expensive Pinot Noir onto my Macbook Pro.

Even their keyboards are luxurious...

Look at this:

apple-wireless-keyboard.jpg

Now look down at your keyboard...

Now look at this again:

applekeyboard1.jpg

yo i like that keyboard yo, i got one + this badass mouse, oooops sorry i meant trackpad, its Luxurious.
companion_20100727.jpg

its called magic mouse for a reason.
hero_3_20091020.jpg

hero_4_20091020.jpg

did you notice that Mac computer in the background, i think only a power cord is required for power, no additional clutter.
hopefully stevo, can make it run on battery too, and connect that magnetic thing to it, to charge.

So now that we've established that there is nothing magic in the hardware or the OS, we're now going to go on about peripherals.
When I look down on my desk I see a Logitech keyboard and mouse, a Mac keyboard and mouse and two IBM model M keyboards (it's a big desk).
I am typing this on a Mac keyboard, not a fancy one like yours, one of the clear ones, I hope that makes you able to read this better, you being a mac guy and all.
From this end it is mostly the same... but it is no IBM model M.
The model M was and still is THE BEST, BAR NONE keyboard ever produced.
One of mine was manufactured in 1986, the other in 1993, both still going strong. A lady I know thought her model M was getting dirty so she ran it through a cycle in the dishwasher. Still works.
The key action is EXACTLY the same as an IBM Selectmatic (I'm begining to hate this Mac keyboard. There's no legs to prop it it up and it keeps slipping off the sticky notes pads underneath) typewriter (you know, the one that taught people how to type fast, the one with the ball, the one that set the standard for a human interface parser device [that's computer talk for keyboard], the one that was the first widely available word processor... Ya that one.)
Mac can make pretty stuff, but I personally value (that's a key word in this discussion) function over form.
As an aside: How much did that nifty Mac keyboard cost? If I remember correctly MSLP on a IBM model M in 1995 was almost $300. I doubt I have ever spent more than $15 on a keyboard.

... and the pictures you posted look better on this Mac in Firefox than on my linux pc with firefox. It must be a Mac thing.

Back
Top Bottom