Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 185 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

Device craps out, it gets replaced.

Whats the big deal?

I regularly see lines of people at the Apple Genius bar getting their devices fixed/replaced thru apple care. I would know, I was one of those people at one time.

:laughing3:

As for the Apple maps debacle? That was the biggest flop of 2012, and covered by every major tech website and news organization on earth. People got fired over it, and Apple had egg on its face.

Thats a BIG DEAL.

As for the Apple maps debacle? That was the biggest flop of 2012, and covered by every major tech website and news organization on earth. People got fired over it, and Apple had egg on its face.

Thats a BIG DEAL.

So when the media praise Apple it's because they're sheep, but when they slam Apple then it's a serious problem?

or...

You're a blind fanboi.

cool vid....actually 10 mins.
we are getting there!?!?

[video=youtube_share;jelW5phB2r4]http://youtu.be/jelW5phB2r4[/video]

Device craps out, it gets replaced.

Whats the big deal?

I regularly see lines of people at the Apple Genius bar getting their devices fixed/replaced thru apple care. I would know, I was one of those people at one time.

Thats a BIG DEAL.

:lol: its no big deal when your phone self destructs guys..... they just fix it using the same broken parts so you'll be back in a few months :lol: fanboy

we are getting there!?!?

That doesn't showcase the real potential of AR. Breaking free from a handheld screen and integrating gesture recognition will allow virtual reality to interact much more seamlessly with our environement.

[video=youtube_share;fQEHtvNsfKE]http://youtu.be/fQEHtvNsfKE[/video]

:lol: its no big deal when your phone self destructs guys..... they just fix it using the same broken parts so you'll be back in a few months :lol: fanboy

Welcome back.... I was wondering when you were going to come out of your cave.

You didn't miss much.......

As Apple fanboy bloggers will even admit now, Apples software still royally sucks all across the board.

http://www.businessinsider.com/its-...m-that-apples-software-isnt-very-good-2012-12

Their latest iOS update eats iPhone batteries power......

http://www.businessinsider.com/ios-update-battery-life-2012-12

and Apple TV is still a Steve Jobsian wet dream.... maybe in 2032 we'll see it.

Last edited:
Cool story bro. Meanwhile in reality, the flagship android handset is a ticking timebomb :lol:

iPhone's autocorrect is really pissing me off. Really wish I could use android custom keyboards.

On the other hand Garmin is 2.2+ is amazing. Glad I went with apple since android doesn't have Garmin. Also PC financial released their app for iOS only.

iPhone's autocorrect is really pissing me off.

strange_cure_for_a_bee_sting_540.jpg

Are we still talking about Apps again??

Thought i would have seen some breakthrough advanced stuff mentioned about android or iOS when i read stuff.
wasted my time.

Just broke my Nexus 7. Fell two feet to the ground in a padded case and the impact was not that bad but the screen cracked. Apparently it is a common problem. The price to replace the screen $175 plus shipping. New tablet is $209. Goggles manufacturing cost is only $153. Costs more to replace the screen than to manufacture a new one.

Just broke my Nexus 7. Fell two feet to the ground in a padded case and the impact was not that bad but the screen cracked. Apparently it is a common problem. The price to replace the screen $175 plus shipping. New tablet is $209. Goggles manufacturing cost is only $153. Costs more to replace the screen than to manufacture a new one.

Its not easy to replace. Touch screens are temperamental. I replaced the screen for my htc evo, nobody wanted to do it. I succeeded but its not 100%. Just buy a new one & sell the old for parts

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Its not easy to replace. Touch screens are temperamental. I replaced the screen for my htc evo, nobody wanted to do it. I succeeded but its not 100%. Just buy a new one & sell the old for parts

Sent from my tablet using my paws

The LCD, digitizer and glass are all one assembly that is why it is so expensive.

My Galaxy S3 LCD has a crack in it and it stopped working... there is no crack in the top glass.... Samsung said they will warranty it, but WTF. So disappointed. I've had an iphone since the first iPhone and basically dropped the phones off a cliff and never even broke the glass once. Didn't even drop my Samsung....

we are getting there!?!?

[video=youtube_share;jelW5phB2r4]http://youtu.be/jelW5phB2r4[/video]

Reality sucks. Augmenting is the way. Can't wait for it. It'll be epic for DIY. I really hope they come out with google glass and a phone you can use a keyboard or mouse that would be epic.

You'll get this opportunity on Jan 30. :)

i was always open to trying android, i don't ever see myself trying or liking a blackberry device.

Done.

Back
Top Bottom