where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

I have two 05-06 kawi 636's that I won't ride anymore. One is my track bike that has just about everything done to it other than a built motor. Other is a bike with track bodywork..both have irreparible titles in my name. Tire warmers. Stands. Covers. Rains on rim's. Spare tanks rad. Clipons. Canopy 2 lap timers. Wiring harness. All kinds of other stuff. No battery in either bike. I haven't rode them for 3? Years. Someone raced one in the nationals last year. If the bikes go there is also a 2013 6x10 trailer. I hate selling stuff. Bug zx600 if you're interested as I'm not on here much..lol

Also have a super awesome 2007 vespa 250 that I don't ride. Pass people on the 401 on a scooter and watch their jaws drop..

Also have a super awesome 2007 vespa 250 that I don't ride. Pass people on the 401 on a scooter and watch their jaws drop..
Sent you a pm

Bug zx600 if you're interested as I'm not on here much..lol
Say what lol....

Solid bikes, both of them, perfect starting package for a new racer or experienced track rider.

ive been eyeing that vfr400r (nc21) for about two months. think he started at $1100-1200. nobody moving on it. my problem is i would rather ride than wrench. someone should offer 700 for it..probably get it. kind of a bingo though-won't know what you have until you dig in to it. problem for racing are the rim sizes - 100/16 frnt and 130/18rr. would be an excellent street restoration project though, being the first year vfr400r.

interesting side note - there is a 1982 honda vf400F...and with the cut off year being 1982 for Period 3...now that would be an interesting ride in P3 lwt...

Last edited:
ive been eyeing that vfr400r (nc21) for about two months. think he started at $1100-1200. nobody moving on it. my problem is i would rather ride than wrench. someone should offer 700 for it..probably get it. kind of a bingo though-won't know what you have until you dig in to it. problem for racing are the rim sizes - 100/16 frnt and 130/18rr. would be an excellent street restoration project though, being the first year vfr400r.

interesting side note - there is a 1982 honda vf400F...and with the cut off year being 1982 for Period 3...now that would be an interesting ride in P3 lwt...

Just swap the front and rear for CBR600F2 stuff and have 17s...easy.

Also a VF400F would get eaten alive by the CBX550s and GPZ550s as they are both lwt bikes.

The rules for P3 are totally ****ed up. They force the RD350LC to run in Middleweight while the GPz gets to run LWT....

Just swap the front and rear for CBR600F2 stuff and have 17s...easy.

Also a VF400F would get eaten alive by the CBX550s and GPZ550s as they are both lwt bikes.

The rules for P3 are totally ****ed up. They force the RD350LC to run in Middleweight while the GPz gets to run LWT....

just swap? cha ching good parts add up quick, fitting of calipers to forks/ rear caliper too, requires a machinist, as do lining up sprockets, adds up quick and beyond most peoples skill. and changing complete front end and rear swingarm rather than just wheels also has its issues. wouldn't call it easy, I would call it a project. putting in new brake pads, now i would call that easy. lol. and whoa, check for a good motor first, it isn't even in the bike. not to mention the bike would no longer be lwt prod'n legal with different wheels. would be a bit** if you got protested at first round....and found yourself in lwt sbk...although it would be period 4 legal....hmm
cool bike for sure, but I really think its better suited as a street restoration project. very rare bike, NC21 was only sold in japan and new zealand/australia from what I gathered.

Last edited:
Not sure where people are getting these prices from, I have a GSXR1000 with everything on it and I wouldn't be able to sell mine for that price .

I guess they can try
Price may be slightly high but I don't think it's crazy. 600s are a lot easier to sell than leader bikes.

Bike looks extremely clean too. Puts mine to shame (what doesn't though)

Not sure about that one.

Its just as clean or cleaner than your new r6

I doubt that bike will sell anywhere close to that price, unless it has engine work.

But what do I know.

Thats my old bike (ex Mcbain bike). Engine is DONE but brand new when I sold it not a high mileage street bike converted with a valve clearance check. When I say brand new I mean brand new and would have cost close to $10k originally, and that's just the motor. Puts down as much HP as my 2011 zx10 did. That bodywork was new unpainted when I sold it and it hasn't been crashed. Full race tech suspension, em pro, bazzaz tc, iron rotors, brembo master, attack triples, etc. I wouldn't doubt that the bike actually only has 500km on it since I sold it with Dyno time on it since the build.

No joke real race bike that will either scare your panties off or put a big **** eating grin on your face while walking away from an s1000rr.

If people can ask $4500 for a street bike with a shock, clipons, rearsets, bodywork, and 20,000km then asking $8000 for a proper race bike is absolutely acceptable.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom