What's the dumbest question someone has ever asked you about your motorcycle? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's the dumbest question someone has ever asked you about your motorcycle?

Short-shifting, if that matters, my Suzuki in heavy stop-and-go traffic.
Next light, "Hey, is that an automatic?"

I thought all Bobcaygeon had were hookers and hockey players................ Never realized they had a Timmies as well.
And a lot of seniors! The main drag looks like Sarasota in the winter.

Having the appropriate license in good standing to operate the type of vehicle you are selling is usually a mandatory requirement for the position.

He may have been on the automotive side of the sales team, and was genuinely just trying to help. Or score the commission on a $30k bike
Wrong. Selling bikes is a business and one dealership used to NOT have riders as sale people. Their one job was to push a sale through, not discuss roads, risks and rates. I think it was Hully Gully in London but that may have changed.

From a business model just sell bikes. Timmies has the concession on conversation.

30°C out and me ATGATT in black. "Riding must keep you cool." No, it's like having a hair dryer blowing in your face.

A comment rather than a question. "Well at least you get cheap insurance." sigh.

(more than once) Does the motorcycle have seatbelts?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom