West Side Riders (Etobicoke) (Easy Pace) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

West Side Riders (Etobicoke) (Easy Pace)

I'm gonna b in the Park Lawn & Queensway area in about 45 min

Going for a ride around 1-2PM if anyone wants to meet up

txt sent

I'm looking at doing a ride on Saturday morning (weather dependent of course)...about 3-4 hours in length starting at about 7am (or sooner?) Not sure about the destination but I'm thinking going towards the Niagara Region (or south towards Erie). Or maybe even towards Peterborough/Collingwood...suggestions welcome...I'll look at routes tonight.

Starting around the Lakeshore/Browns Line area. Easy pace (10-15 over) and trying to avoid highways but may not be able to.

Let me know if interested.

Are you set on 7AM? If you go a little later I'll come...

I'm good with a lil later as I've got to be back in the city around 2pm so trying to maximize riding time! What time were you thinking?

9-10AM ish? Depends on where you want to ride to I guess. Did you decide on a route?

Currently I have 3 options:

1 - Niagara loop provided on another post - Probably highway to Niagara on the Lake, then along the NIagara Parkway to Fort Erie then to Dover and back along Erie
2 - Up to Collingwood with some routes that were provided to me by another poster here
3 - Towards Peterborough to check out some routes there

9 is definitely too late for a 3-4 hour ride and then the time to come back. 8am I can see but any later then that and I'd be rushing more than anything to come back.

Let me know.

Me and my buddies are gonna ride around Toronto tonight and end it at L&L, if anyone is interested.
Relaxed pace, noobie friendly.

Meet: Downtown Toronto behind Eaton Center (at the aritzia entrance/behind old city hall)

Time: 7:45-8:15 pm

Departure: 8:15 pm

Route: We'll agree to something at the meet.

Destination: L&L (Leslie & Lakeshore gathering)

Currently I have 3 options:

1 - Niagara loop provided on another post - Probably highway to Niagara on the Lake, then along the NIagara Parkway to Fort Erie then to Dover and back along Erie
2 - Up to Collingwood with some routes that were provided to me by another poster here
3 - Towards Peterborough to check out some routes there

9 is definitely too late for a 3-4 hour ride and then the time to come back. 8am I can see but any later then that and I'd be rushing more than anything to come back.

Let me know.
Count me out then. I like to sleep in too much on my days off. :p

Anyone riding tonight? A friend of mine just recently returned to riding and we're going out tonight around 7 for a couple of hours leaving from etobicoke around centennial park area.

This question will be a can of worms but what's a good route to take from there for a 2 hour ride?

Mark

Would love to join you guys but got plans tonight.

2 hours is plenty to make it to the forks, hockley valley, hwy9....plenty of options out there for you! Have fun!

Me and my buddies are gonna ride around Toronto tonight and end it at L&L, if anyone is interested.
Relaxed pace, noobie friendly.

Meet: Downtown Toronto behind Eaton Center (at the aritzia entrance/behind old city hall)

Time: 7:45-8:15 pm

Departure: 8:15 pm

Route: We'll agree to something at the meet.

Destination: L&L (Leslie & Lakeshore gathering)
i'll be coming down. black cbr250. hope to see you guys there right around 8pm. leaving in 15 minutes

Weather has been horrible lately. I am out of order for a short time while I make some small repairs to my bike. It tipped over in a parking lot while I was unpacking some items after a trip. I presume it was a huge gust of wind but I don't know... :( the brake lever and bar end need a touch of black paint and the one turn signal needs replacing. Other than that I have to buff out the minor superficial scratches and marks... Still I'm pretty ******. So I'll be unavailable to ride for a bit. Maybe a week. Especially with weather like this.

I have been looking out all day at the sun just itching to get out and ride and now when it's closer to the time to go home, i see this dark DARK clouds in the distance.

Having a good laugh mother nature at our expense?

She got me good yesterday...was out riding and soon as I get to Hockley...BOOM! Storm clouds rolled in and it was a COLD WET ride back home...

She got me good yesterday...was out riding and soon as I get to Hockley...BOOM! Storm clouds rolled in and it was a COLD WET ride back home...
Were you getting off the highway by Kipling/Queensway around 5:30~PM today?

Back
Top Bottom