West Side Riders (Etobicoke) (Easy Pace) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

West Side Riders (Etobicoke) (Easy Pace)

I think the fellas would appreciate a nice long winding road type ride. Imma check out a nice winding road out near royal york and eglinton before suggesting it for a ride, but i drove through it with a car and thought it would be great for a ride.

What time do you plan to go?

hey guys we and another rider is going to collingwood this saturday ...You are free to join PM me for meetup points

Hey guys.

Ok so I am thinking going up airport to huckley and turning around to go through orangeville down highway 10.

Super noob friendly :) all are welcome but I plan for this to be a nice easy ride. No showing off, no hard twisties. Airport is straight as an arrow and huckley has nice long winding curves.

Highway 10 is also nice and it's 80 limit so we can really take it easy and build some confidence.

I'm yet to plan the route officially but I will do it tonight when I get home.

Thinking of meeting up at west way and Martin grove. There is a Tim hortons there.

Thinking of perhaps 12 noon. Let me know what you guys think :)

Ciao :)

hey tom do you know which day you are planning this ? would be nice to do this on sunday and we hit collingwood this saturday ? any ideas ?

hey tom do you know which day you are planning this ? would be nice to do this on sunday and we hit collingwood this saturday ? any ideas ?

it's on a sunday according to his previous post midway on page 1.

sorry tom, can't make it :( i got the jays game at 1pm, next time maybe!

No problem Lawrence. Yeah it's Sunday. I hate to say its for sure. I'm still counting on a few people to be in on it cause I don't want it to flop.

Also if anyone is more familiar than me going that way- just let me know and you can lead :)

So for now- Sunday to orangeville and back-

Airport to Hockley, then down 10.

12 noon @ Martin grove and westway Tom hortons this Sunday.

Please pm me if you are planning to attend. Try to keep it new riders.

Again I'd like to keep it a nice easy pace. Not make anyone nervous.

Cheers :)

Might be up for this, might I suggest also adding a run through River Road which is a little farther north you'll probably need to do this via hwy 10 -> Hockley -> North on Airport -> to Sideroad 20 (go west) which turns in to River -> 124 South to 10/89 east -> Hwy 10 South -> optional run through Mono Centre Rd East to Airport and back South into Brampton... If you leave at noon I might have to meet you on the road as i won't be on the bike till 1:20 PM or so (I live in Brampton near 410 and Bovaird)

Well guys I have some really ****** news. This weekend I am working Saturday and was just scheduled oncall for Sunday.

We are short staffed and some guys just took their vacations. Which means I get to sit around with my thumb up my ass all weekend instead of going riding. :(

So I'm sorry to say but I cannot attend. If anyone wants to pick this up and lead it please go ahead and alter it to your liking. I hope the following weekend won't be so bad.

The worst part about all of this too is that on monday it's my birthday lol.

Well again I'm sorry all, I hope you can all enjoy yourselves.

See you another time-

Cheers,
T

Last edited:
Anyone wanna ride around 5ish?

I should be free this afternoon. Anyone wanna go for a spin around Etobicoke? Pm me :)

Back
Top Bottom