Weather | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather

I just bought a new "Generation Waterproof" wind- and water-proof heated liner from Warm N Safe to replace my older one from them that's only wind-proof and water resistant. Ordered online on a Sunday night at 9pm, got an email on Monday asking to confirm the size, shipped Tuesday and arrived at my Niagara Falls mailbox Thursday morning. Took a nice ride through Niagara the following Monday to pick it up, and on the way home CBSA waved me through after declaring the full value.

If you don't care about the colour, they have the men's and women's red ones on closeout for $130 USD and women's yellow for $100. Temperature controllers start at $70 if you don't already have one from another liner that you can reuse.

I guess the weather is making up for all the recently sunshine with a lot more rain for next little while. Tomorrow looks ok, but lots of rain afterwards.

This week might have a few days that are decent for a ride. Depending on the area.
I might try to get up to Huntsville on Wed maybe.

Quite crisp today, at least it's sunny. Can't believe end of season is so close now.

Yup. Saw it Guelph

Nothing in daHood, even though the weather app on my phone says it's snowing, its not, or raining either.

Update: Yeah it started here now

Last edited:
Pic stolen from a barrie group. Obviously city of barrie staff need some more training (or equipment maintenance).

img-1-1699478560802.webp

Looks like we got our first snowfall in Toronto. I see everything is white outside and it's seems to be sticking around.

So much for that Snow Storm, I thought there was suppose to be something happening today. But nothing. No real snow in da Hood.

Wish I could say that...

We got clobbered again yesterday. After we dug out my place in Waterloo, we loaded the blower in the trailer and took it to B's place and did that. Back to Waterloo. Warm up with a scotch or two. No Ural, maybe today.20240114_082505.jpg

Good old fashioned down home snow storm. Proves all is right with the world

Hardly seems like February outside. Never seen it like this before, it's almost like the start of spring.

Hardly seems like February outside. Never seen it like this before, it's almost like the start of spring.
Agreed. I don't recall ever having such a mild winter. We've had 2 snow events of 4" that melted soon after.

Back
Top Bottom