Weather | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather

4 inches of snow here mixed with freezing rain. Glad I didn't switch to summer tyres as I pass vehicles being pulled out of the ditch. The street sweepers were out in some parts of the city last week.

Edit: Just saw this: Buses aren't allowed to park there or like that.
84Uyhk0l.jpg

Last edited:
4 inches of snow here mixed with freezing rain. Glad I didn't switch to summer tyres as I pass vehicles being pulled out of the ditch.

I almost switched ours last weekend before spotting this on the forecast. That said, it's pretty much all completely melted out in the east end already, although I hear it's significantly worse to the north.

I did however put my snowblower away, so this whole event is probably my fault.

This weather storm doesn't seem to be happening in To, nothing in the da Hood but a little drizzle.
Hopefully it all disappears as quickly as it showed up.

This weather storm doesn't seem to be happening in To, nothing in the da Hood but a little drizzle.
Hopefully it all disappears as quickly as it showed up.

Toronto was for the most part just the wind forecasted to be the main issue. To the north things are quite different.

No white hazy streaks on the windshield as I drove in this morning along Steeles mid-town so no ice or brine was put down thankfully.

Any word from you guys further north (Caledon/Orangeville) in that respect as was thinking of maybe taking the first ride of the season on Sunday?

few inches of snow in Erin, expect it will be gone by the weekend.

Actively snowing in port Perry and uxbridge still where I'm at currently. Ground covered but snow just melting on roads and no signs of road salt.

Let's hope 35/115 where I saw salters yesterday was an outlier.

I heard that Ottawa is going through a bad storm. Loosing power

Well hopefully the good news it will be sunny and warm in the next couple of wks

Back
Top Bottom