Video of Toronto Police acting like thugs | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Video of Toronto Police acting like thugs

"Big Brother is watching you"

You say that like it's a bad thing!

:)

Actually, this is the new reality: Big Brother is watching us, but now we could also be watching Big Brother. It is just a matter of using that cellphone in your pocket.

Guy making the video could have been "**** you don't arrest my buddies" where the cops told him to leave and he didn't so he decided to start filming then edited to depict the story you see and have people jumping to conclusions like seen on this forum.

Yup, two sides to every story. Do those two fine black gentlemen in uniform pull this stunt at every video taped us/them interface? Not likely. These fine fellows know the zeitgeist. Videographer was prolly a tool of the first order with a magnattude.

Edit, But it was wrong what those Oakely dokely mofos did. Laws. Respect them. Even if you're a cop.

Last edited:
getting arrested for smoking a joint?

easy to pick on the low lying fruit.

Go pick on some meth heads you bunch of sissies.

getting arrested for smoking a joint?

easy to pick on the low lying fruit.

They're victims of unjust laws, why name calling?

I'm surprised (not really) that hedo and griff didn't write an essay on this thread yet. They seem to be the experts in law enforcement and can't go an hour responding to anything in regards to police and the law.

Kind of interested in what their they think of this but it seems like they're biting their tongue.

I'm surprised (not really) that hedo and griff didn't write an essay on this thread yet. They seem to be the experts in law enforcement and can't go an hour responding to anything in regards to police and the law.

Kind of interested in what their they think of this but it seems like they're biting their tongue.

I used to be that guy too, I've just given up with this forum and the majority of posters. Everyone's drinking the Kool-Aid and hopping aboard the police hate train while it's cool. I know a couple cops who used to be active in the community that just can't be bothered anymore either. Sucks cause they were great and helpful people.

But hey, low IQ shitbags and murderers and racists etc. etc.

I used to be that guy too, I've just given up with this forum and the majority of posters. Everyone's drinking the Kool-Aid and hopping aboard the police hate train while it's cool. I know a couple cops who used to be active in the community that just can't be bothered anymore either. Sucks cause they were great and helpful people.

But hey, low IQ shitbags and murderers and racists etc. etc.
So if we don't like cops we are **** bags, murderers and rapists?

Shows your level of IQ right there.

So if we don't like cops we are **** bags, murderers and rapists?

Shows your level of IQ right there.
No you dense motherfucker read the previous posts in this thread. That's one of the things you people love to preach while you stand on graves spouting your nonsense.

If you read it in context with my whole post it's obvious what I meant by including it. But then again out of context remarks and outrage are probably a specialty of yours.

Keep fighting the good fight. FTP!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Doesnt matter what happened prior to the video. The cops are wrong regardless.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

No you dense mother****er
oh well you showed me then which such articulate statement.

I am sure you have many friends that are cops, you seem the type, you would probably feel at home hanging out with those two examples of a human being from that video. Priceless

What it lacked it subtlety it made up for in facts, I think.

You may want to spell check before you talk about how articulate I am though. Then again hypocrisy is what y'all are about so.

Oh that's funny you even missed it when you made that edit.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just don't understand why so many police officers cant just tell you something, without being an ******* about it. And that Im a cop I can treat you like **** and talk down to you because I can attitude

Were supposed to look up to these people and rely on them for protection etc, yet they seem to get off on making regular law abiding people hate them instead....

Were supposed to look up to these people and rely on them for protection etc, yet they seem to get off on making regular law abiding people hate them instead....

Those days are long gone. It's not the 1950s anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Public place = no reasonable expectations for privacy

Public place = no reasonable expectations for privacy

Then why use the word reasonable? If I'm urinating behind a back ally dumpster I don't thinks it's unreasonable to expect a little privacy. Maybe I'm just old school:?:

Those days are long gone. It's not the 1950s anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cops in the 50s and 60s were far more likely to take you in a back alley for some informal "correctional" action than they are now, and the larger part of society at the time was far more likely to see that as an acceptable policy.

Then why use the word reasonable? If I'm urinating behind a back ally dumpster I don't thinks it's unreasonable to expect a little privacy. Maybe I'm just old school:?:

Reasonable is used in regards to a public place where privacy is expected like a public washroom for example.

I know a few parents that if some stranger was out recording their minor children,
the police would be the last thing the guy should worry about.

. I know a couple cops who used to be active in the community that just can't be bothered anymore either. Sucks cause they were great and helpful people..

Not only did they allow their rotten apple peers to ruin it for everyone, they gave up on trying to be good cops themselves? Lol nice to know they're still cops but no longer great and helpful ones....

Back
Top Bottom