TV shows currently watching | Page 215 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Last edited:
"3 Body Problem" on Netflix - Apparently based on a book that I've never read. A few episodes in and quite an interesting premise.

"3 Body Problem" on Netflix - Apparently based on a book that I've never read. A few episodes in and quite an interesting premise.

I literally just started this. Interesting so far and so is the cast. A few from Game of Thrones, kinda expected since one of the GoT producer is on this one.

Good book ...thanks for reminder.

Wow - I recall the book blowing my mind ...Netflix doing the same ...excellent cast. 🍿
Thought it was a while ago ...read it in 2014 ....so failing synapse have erased a fair bit.
Partner got the book, enjoyed it then wanted the AudioBooks which we have for the next 2 books in the series.
She was depressed by it ....not sure how to read that :unsure:
I suspect she will not watch the series but there is lots of material for a GOT level experience.

So partner found the book in a laundromat in NZ and read the first volume and asked me to get the others.

I don't know if I listened to those as post NZ was anno horribilus....so unlikely. One week after out return I flew to Canada, bought big scooter...downhill from there :cry:

FWIW
\\Related: The 'Three-Body Problem' has perplexed astronomers since Newton formulated it. A.I. cracked it in under a second.

Okay they plan to adapt all 3 books ...Season One very engaging...I think I'm going to read the first book this week. - see how well it matches up.

Last edited:
The Morning Show on Apple TV is great. It’s the part Jennifer Aniston was always supposed to play. Not the bobble head on Friends. Great cast and good storylines too.

Itchy boots and then the Reluctant Traveler tonite. Love Levy!

Wow...the actress Ruth Wilson plays her own grandmother based on events that actually happened.
Top end Brit cast.
My head is spinning ....what a fantastic story well told and true.
Internet hiccups driving me crazy due to rain.

Last edited:
3 Body Problem was really well done. A few huh stuff, but didn't detract too much. Good casting.

Halo S2 finished up kinda meh.

Started watching this and was struck how beautiful the lead is ...then light bulb went off....Stefani Martini...just gorgeous.
She was luminous in Prime Suspect 1973 ( highly recommended )
Good reviews for the work. 🍿
Such a pool of talent Brit drama has.

I used to detest reading Trollope at uni but damn the Brits bring it to life

Never mind the Trollope, Doctor Thorne gets the Fellowes treatment

Great cast and I’m getting more and more respect for Tom Hollander

Last edited:
Could not get into Lasso despite accolades and my movie buddy's urging.

Enjoyed the Netflix series The Gentlemen tho it dragged a bit in the middle...liked the sense of humour.
Same for the 2019 movie in terms of humour.
Both rollicking carnage.

Is anyone watching "Law and Order Toronto: Criminal Intent"? It's the same formula as the original, for the most part, but no court scenes in at least the first 5 episodes. The include recognizable places like Filmore's, OCAD, and Toronto City Hall. They include a dead crypto millionaire and a crack smoking mayor, just to add local spice. Not bad, overall.

Back
Top Bottom