TV shows currently watching | Page 213 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

i pay for amazon prime 99.9% for the delivery, the TV/movies is just a bonus.

However the rest 🤮

You guys could stream from a laptop or tablet as a much cheaper option if you had a half decent TV.
We could...but I have little kids and it's a pain regardless of the day.

I look forward to when the third starts talking. Right now 'meow meow' = 'Gabby's Doll House'

i pay for amazon prime 99.9% for the delivery, the TV/movies is just a bonus.

However the rest 🤮

You guys could stream from a laptop or tablet for probably 99% of your content needs as a much cheaper option if you had a half decent TV.
Agree, Amazon for ordering/delivery benefits, the video is a bonus. I went with the NetFlix w\Adds option and its only $5.99 per month.

Going to get the AppleTV+ trial when "Masters of the Air" releases all episodes Mar 15th. No kids at home so the other services are not necessary.

Agree, Amazon for ordering/delivery benefits, the video is a bonus. I went with the NetFlix w\Adds option and its only $5.99 per month.

Going to get the AppleTV+ trial when "Masters of the Air" releases all episodes Mar 15th. No kids at home so the other services are not necessary.
as always i have a streaming site that has all current/past tv shows & film in HD quality. PM me if people want the info :)

Just grabbed the first 3 episodes.. plan on starting them this weekend with any luck…
MotoGP is going to take precedence of course!
Are these based on the Clavell books? They were pretty thick but I remember devouring them.

I might be slow on the uptake but, True Detective S4 with Jodie Foster is produced very well. Great production from visual and audio makes my arm hair rise. The cast is outstanding too. One of the few shows, you watch and don’t check your WhatsApp group chat.

I might be slow on the uptake but, True Detective S4 with Jodie Foster is produced very well. Great production from visual and audio makes my arm hair rise. The cast is outstanding too. One of the few shows, you watch and don’t check your WhatsApp group chat.

It’s excellent.

Going to assume no awesome boob scene like S1 then.

I went with the NetFlix w\Adds option and its only $5.99 per month.
9.99 a month no ads. A buck a week to miss ads is worth it for me.

The Program on Netflix is good. About cult-like schools for unruly teenagers. Basically one huge scam run by filthy rich Mormons. One of the schools was in Ogdensberg NY State which is kind of just across the water from Kingston (closer to Brockville). Not a bad documentary.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom