The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 60 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

The ad says 97 but it's a 93-95 model. Still not a bad price as long as it doesn't need much.

I'd still prefer a 91-92!!

Missing the lower fairing, and the right side panel by the tail light has a wonky gap, which may indicate something is bent (or just not installed correctly), otherwise all the bits appear to be there, such as mirrors, signal lights, fender, rear pegs, etc. Pictures are not great though, so hard to tell what it's really like. Bring a battery. If it fires up and runs alright, it could be a decent deal.

A Maxim is worth its weight in scrap metal.

the bike looks really clean, must of always been stored well, no visible rust or corrosion. I took one of these for a weekend tour once. Im not a cruiser guy but it handled and turned well. Would be a decent starter bike. shaft drive. Being four cylinder it will go too. I could see someone picking this up with $750 offer. but I would have frekey guy (or similar) check it out.

the bike looks really clean, must of always been stored well, no visible rust or corrosion. I took one of these for a weekend tour once. Im not a cruiser guy but it handled and turned well. Would be a decent starter bike. shaft drive. Being four cylinder it will go too. I could see someone picking this up with $750 offer. but I would have frekey guy (or similar) check it out.

I don't disagree. Just that there is zero demand for such bikes. That's why $1,200 doesn't seem like a good deal. $600-700 would be if the seller would go for that.

This is like 10 mins from me. Might be worth checking out.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
Track bike? Seriously though, could you touch the ground?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Track bike? Seriously though, could you touch the ground?

I rode a buddy's 2016 R6 that had a 1 1/2" lowering kit on it and was able to reach the ground with the balls of my feet. And I have ridden 750 gixxers before. (Not pretty, but not as bad as the guy who dumped it)
But.....this would not actually be for me, but another member here that no longer rides street and was looking for a track bike.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Will somebody buy this damn thing ....it's way below market

$_27.JPG

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-tourin...es/1249762364?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

If anyone wants info about the model PM me ...

I vaguely remember not liking these for some reason, took a bit to remember why - 1000cc and only 96hp. Of course, I could forgive many sins for $3500... NGL I am actually thinking about it

I know someone selling a CBR600 track bike. Think it's an F2.

I know of one as well but it's not a track bike, owner is getting out of riding and wants to get rid of the bike......

Anyone have a ball park number of what it's worth

1993 Honda CBR 600 F2

New battery, bike seems to be in good condition body wise, has been stored for a bit so new tires, probably a good carb cleaning, and other normal once overs for a bike that has been sitting...

I am going to go see it Wednesday, would like to know what to offer the guy

Currently not running, but he is going to try and get it at least started.....

If he gets it running I wouldn't go over a grand max. Tires and other necessities will run the price up quick.

I know of one as well but it's not a track bike, owner is getting out of riding and wants to get rid of the bike......

Anyone have a ball park number of what it's worth

1993 Honda CBR 600 F2

New battery, bike seems to be in good condition body wise, has been stored for a bit so new tires, probably a good carb cleaning, and other normal once overs for a bike that has been sitting...

I am going to go see it Wednesday, would like to know what to offer the guy

Currently not running, but he is going to try and get it at least started.....

New battery... but it's been sitting and it's not running. When was the battery new

If he gets it running I wouldn't go over a grand max. Tires and other necessities will run the price up quick.

Thanks....it's more or less where I was pegging it at.....not much here to make a profit on this one....more of a break even if I do the work and get it going....

gotta get him down to about 700.....

Back
Top Bottom