The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 150 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

“Always attracts attention” - from old men, LoL
Lmao Too true! It's a beautiful bike. If you were around in those days. So many won't even consider a carbed bike...

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Thanks @Iceman...I find myself leaning towards the shorter wheelbase cruisers (new Honda Rebel, 883, Shadow RS) when it comes to that type of class...I love the look of the XR1200 from Harley but definitely too much $ and power for my needs. If I could find something similar in a smaller size then I'd be more inclined to look at it more thoroughly. I'm spending all my time looking around and deciding and eventually I'll have to pull the trigger!

$_59.JPG
Nice deal if maintenance done but 18,000 km in 13 years ....why ???

$_59.JPG
Nice deal if maintenance done but 18,000 km in 13 years ....why ???
Nothing unusual there. Lots of low mileage bikes around, lots of people never wind up riding as much as they think they will.
I mostly ride on weekends up north, no commuting, no long trips. I've had my 09 Versys for 4 years and it's just hitting 21k. All maintenance is up to date and beyond.
Honestly doubt I'll sell it for a while yet as anything that strikes my fancy is too expensive at this time and the Versys does everything I ask of it. It's also the first Street bike in 15 years that I kept more than 1 season. It's a great bike for my needs.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom