The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 152 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes...rm/1393957731?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

"2004 SV650S $2000 20000kms, new michelin powers,Yoshimura RS3 exhaust, zx14 rear shock,fender eliminator, solo seat cowl, Puig smoke and clear shields.Excellent condition.Bought cruiser .No tradesand include your phone number pls.Still available if ad is still up .Thx"

$_59.JPG

BMW builds a great (but overengineered) product.Too bad the dealer network sucks and they are ridiculously expensive to repair and maintain.

Great pic Javafan.My daughter and i were on a weekend trip and stopped for gas.Someone at the pump freaked because there was a large puddle under my R80RT.It wasn't gas,it was ice melting from the left hard bag.Lol.

Last edited:
lol I thought that gixxer was ugly... until I saw the BMW HAHAHA. Really though, the gixxer, it's a butter face for sure. The ninja looked nice though, and that SV up above was pretty good looking too. Not bad deals, ofcourse it is fall.

I have always thought that the KLR would be a better choice for "long way round" type of rides.No broken final drives or weird electrical gremlins.Parts can probably found just about anywhere.Lightcycle would be a better judge than me tho.

That's a Scarver and an excellent machine. Good deal.

I was contemplating working for BMW at one point and they would lease them to employees for $100 a month for the summer. It's far from my favorite bike, but for that money I would ride it.

Back
Top Bottom