Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 187 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

A worthy contribution?

dumbprice.jpg

So the muffler is $1000, not $3000 and it seems to be the perfect combination of high back pressure and minimal silencing. Sounds like an excellent upgrade /sarcasm

10k in chrome.. Hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

So the muffler is $1000, not $3000 and it seems to be the perfect combination of high back pressure and minimal silencing. Sounds like an excellent upgrade /sarcasm
Saw a Busa at Parry Sound Sportbike rally once with two of those Gatling Gun mufflers. They had to chop up the exhaust to make them work so there were two 90 degree bends before it got to the cans lol

That person is math challenged. Here is a quote from another of their ads.

"Hello everyone!! I have 4 collectors plates from Harry Potter!! Looking for 300.00 for all or 45 each!! Asking 200.00 OBO!!!"

Even if it was $200 or 45 each, still doesn't make any sense :D

Even if it was $200 or 45 each, still doesn't make any sense :D
Just checked your math. You are correct.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Just checked your math. You are correct.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Unless there's a premium you gotta pay to get the entire collectible set at once...?

Anybody for a nearly $12k Dime City Cycles refurb? Apparently the carbs are tuned exquisitely...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...bo/1166606013?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Maybe those are diamond jets he put in? Otherwise the bike is worth maybe $5,000 tops if someone's into that kind of thing but it will be a very difficult sell considering how small the market is so more realistic price would be 3-4G. It's definitely nowhere near close to one of a kind uniqueness, no matter what the delusional owner's on.

Maybe those are diamond jets he put in? Otherwise the bike is worth maybe $5,000 tops if someone's into that kind of thing but it will be a very difficult sell considering how small the market is so more realistic price would be 3-4G. It's definitely nowhere near close to one of a kind uniqueness, no matter what the delusional owner's on.

I would say 2500 is even being generous!! He claims to have gone in the engine which scares me more than makes me think he's a pro, and all the "custom" work is off the DCC shelves. 5k is reserved for like beautiful cafes... that is a glorified rat racer.

Back
Top Bottom