Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 186 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Probably got a 10 year warranty plus gold plated gas tank or something:)

One of the Suzuki engineers who worked on the '86 750 still rides one to work every day. So he claims in that vid they produced for the 30th anniversary.

*His* bike is prolly worth $8k.

Last edited:
If it was never dropped why does they have new side fairings in box? Why would you buy those?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I bought a spare tank for a previous bike as I found one for a reasonable price. Buying the tank new costs a fortune and I figured a plastic tank on an adventure bike had a decent chance of breaking. I was wrong, the original tank never had any problems and now I am left trying to sell the spare tank to try to get some money back (and the tank out of my garage).

Maybe the seller figured they would drop the bike and really did have a contact at Kawi that got them fairings for a great price.

Well, as he is now willing to trade it for a "double ended dildo", I have a strong suspicion that the edit link was posted.

Bwhahahahaha. Too funny. :D

Well, as he is now willing to trade it for a "double ended dildo", I have a strong suspicion that the edit link was posted.

You gotta post the whole description:

Sure you won't look as good as this guy.....but you will be fighting off the ladies on this vintage all original classic ride.
Custom bronzed engine cover, removable pipe, retro cafe racer inspired bars with retro paint. Some parts may be missing. One of a kind.....real fast....Honda reliability.
Maintained regularly by older slightly mentally handicapped gentleman in his 40's. Rarely abused or even ridden.
Willing to trade for double ended dildo ( black preferred), lifelike blow up doll, vintage bong of similar value.
5995 firm.

You gotta post the whole description:

Sure you won't look as good as this guy.....but you will be fighting off the ladies on this vintage all original classic ride.
Custom bronzed engine cover, removable pipe, retro cafe racer inspired bars with retro paint. Some parts may be missing. One of a kind.....real fast....Honda reliability.
Maintained regularly by older slightly mentally handicapped gentleman in his 40's. Rarely abused or even ridden.
Willing to trade for double ended dildo ( black preferred), lifelike blow up doll, vintage bong of similar value.
5995 firm.

Maybe it is the divorcee wife of the 40 year old man selling it?

A worthy contribution?

dumbprice.jpg

Back
Top Bottom