Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 189 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

That doesn't sound too unreasonable it is a brand new bike and the buyer would most likely not pay as much jn taxes assuming they say the bike is like 3k.

On top of that I'm sure he would sell it if you knocked him down to 4900 or 5000.

Crazy price for a 300, but hey that's the market.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Bought my 2015 Honda Cbr300r for $4500 new taxes in with 3km on it I think he's selling it a bit steep.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

It's basically mint if you ignore the damage, wear, rust and grime.
I'm basically mint if you ignore all of that! ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Is that a whack of rust I see on the front rotor? Wowsa... Why doesn't he fix the bike and sell it for $2000 then? I suspect the body work alone is going to run a heck of a lot more than $500 to make right.
That bike would probably be written off if it was an insurance claim. Things I can see = upper and lower fairing, handlebars, levers, mirror, muffler, left side foot peg and shifter. Possible other damage = seat, rear cowling, gas tank, forks, triple trees, radiator, brake rotor. It would have to be super cheap to make it worth the hassle.

That bike would probably be written off if it was an insurance claim. Things I can see = upper and lower fairing, handlebars, levers, mirror, muffler, left side foot peg and shifter. Possible other damage = seat, rear cowling, gas tank, forks, triple trees, radiator, brake rotor. It would have to be super cheap to make it worth the hassle.

If it was written off it's not worth the hassle at any price as you wouldn't be able to re-plate it in Ontario

If it was written off it's not worth the hassle at any price as you wouldn't be able to re-plate it in Ontario
I'm sure there was no insurance claim at all, otherwise the bike would be fixed, so I'm also certain the bike hasn't been officially written off. The amount of damage and cost of repair back to original condition would put it close to that category though.

No, but i have Rossi tribute edition that cost just as much.... and a basketball signed by Iverson
Damn, sad to see a perfectly good basketball go to waste

That guy is going to own that bike for the rest of his life

But how will he fund the butchering of next winters bike?

I did more of the maintenance items than he has listed on my CB450SC and sold it for about 10% of what he is asking. He could probably get $2000.

Not a bike, but the price is so outrageous I figure it's worth a post

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...on/1980-ford-custom-f100-short-box/1147573381

I had to think. Is 36 years long enough? Maybe it was time?

Hmmmm, maybe not. Of course, those aren't museum quality. And they probably have rust. I don't know what's in the engine compartment in the third picture. It's not rust. The undercarriage definitely won't have any rust on it either. And he's definitely only rolled over the odometer once.

Truck is worth $1500. The "knitted viynal seats" account for the rest.

If only it had rich Corinthian leather it would be worth $50K.

Only the old guys around here will get the reference. The rest of you can Google it. :p

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom