Stolen motorcycle, reward to finder. (04 ZX636 Silver, spitfire paint job) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen motorcycle, reward to finder. (04 ZX636 Silver, spitfire paint job)

Sorry to hear of your loss OP but you'd have more luck here than the cops.

Cops don't give a ****...sigh. I don't know why the hell we pay them.

油井緋色;2052292 said:

I kinda have that feeling, this is what cops gave me as the report....

Attachments

• 2013-08-01 16.35.41.jpg
    2013-08-01 16.35.41.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 195
Dude, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
Can u still ride the old Ninja or is that a project bike that still needs a replacement engine?

Steve

Dude, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
Can u still ride the old Ninja or is that a project bike that still needs a replacement engine?

Steve

Stevo.... old ninja is a project.... I can't find engine for it.... I was thinking about putting blue one on a road....

But ye it sucks, I msged most shops in Ontario, Quebec and guys I know from Ohio.

油井緋色;2052292 said:

What other job nets you >$100K with a high school degree? And you have licence to pretty much get away with anything.

This has been studied with good data. More police in the GTA do not impact crime, they just impact crime reporting. their jobs are to generate paper.

Ye, i figured if i get in to an accident, either i fix the bike by myself OR i will be fixing myself lol... so ye...

Theft coverage is separate from collision...and its like 60 bucks a year

Theft coverage is separate from collision...and its like 60 bucks a year

Tnx for reply. Well, u live and learn...

Bump to thread incase someone sees some parts ;)

Rear seat is ripped at the back fold (usually solo seat it but had a passenger)

Tank has 2 dents. One top left another one on right where knee is

Spools are gold, bolts for them on swing arm are rust color flathead

Rider seat is corbin race seat, if taken iff and looked under, missing leather belts on joints for connection

Left mirror has minor road rash

Left side of frame where fairing meets it by the knee, has a stress rush, fthe frame is scrathed there

Exaust writing missing letters

Custom fiberglass undertail with led lights built in to it... made it mysel

I kinda have that feeling, this is what cops gave me as the report....
i dont see a numbered page, but if thats out of his duty book he just ruined it, his book is no longer admissible in court because sections are missing...and they are going to give him hell.
i think the numbers would be on the other side though... light watermark.

sorry to hear about your bike.

Last edited:
On of my customers text me yesterday. She followed two guys into her underground (lakeshore and parklawn) she said wearing hoodies with face covered. Different plates front and rear. She said they zoomed all over garage and the usual nice bikes that were normally there were out. I have her bike in for repairs. She reported what she saw to the cops. Sounds like we have a new crew operating in the condos. Be very careful with your rides. I doubt that most parts are sold locally. I am always looking for stuff and rarely find anything locally, what I do find I take ID incase it comes up stolen. No ID no sale with me.

On of my customers text me yesterday. She followed two guys into her underground (lakeshore and parklawn) she said wearing hoodies with face covered. Different plates front and rear. She said they zoomed all over garage and the usual nice bikes that were normally there were out. I have her bike in for repairs. She reported what she saw to the cops. Sounds like we have a new crew operating in the condos. Be very careful with your rides. I doubt that most parts are sold locally. I am always looking for stuff and rarely find anything locally, what I do find I take ID incase it comes up stolen. No ID no sale with me.
Wow, scary! Who runs the security at her building? Is someone watching the camera's 24/7? If not I volunteer to go hang out there for a week or two. I'll park my bike in her spot as a bait bike. Are these security officers doing their job? If they're not paid off I dunno HOW THE F this crap happens. My friends condo where they cut the 12" concrete support post to steal her bike, you can't SNEEZE in that lot without having a security guard come say hi. I just don't understand.

Security officers dont give a ****. They get paid $10 - 11 an hour, there not going to risk their life by attempting to stop some morons from stealing a bike.
Call 911, and await the police.

Wow, scary! Who runs the security at her building? Is someone watching the camera's 24/7? If not I volunteer to go hang out there for a week or two. I'll park my bike in her spot as a bait bike. Are these security officers doing their job? If they're not paid off I dunno HOW THE F this crap happens. My friends condo where they cut the 12" concrete support post to steal her bike, you can't SNEEZE in that lot without having a security guard come say hi. I just don't understand.
Same security that made me move when parked out front, waiting for the person Ken mentioned. Stop where they don't like, get talked to. Drive around in a van wearing masks, carry on.

Sorry for your loss brother, they must have wanted it for a parts bike or possible stunt bike? Now I'm scared for my 04 636. Where exactly at yonge / eg? I usually head over there with the wifey sometimes.

Broadway avenue, one light north of eglinton on yonge.

Looks like a local job, no blanket to cover it, just throw in and drive off, can't ride like that on main streets. ;)

Some more news, a friend of mine seen this van in the area again, apparently they were trying to buy/or bough a motorcycle in the area.
The guys are from Hamilton, green minivan.

... EDIT: nope, that was a dead end ;|

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom