Stolen motorcycle, reward to finder. (04 ZX636 Silver, spitfire paint job) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen motorcycle, reward to finder. (04 ZX636 Silver, spitfire paint job)

darkav

Banned
Good day and sorry to bother you!

Stolen at: Yonge/Eglinton (Monday 23:56)

Reward $1000.
VIN: JKBZXJB124A026281
Stolen 2003/04 Kawasaki Ninja ZX636

Has a shark mouth on the body work, pinup girl on the tank and Canadian flag on both sides.
Tank has a dent on top left by gas cap. Exhaust is Hindle, missing some letters on it.

Suspects: Two males. Black/dark grey dodge caravan like minivan. Male 1: 180+cm skinny. White hoodie. Male 2: 182+cm skinny blue t shirt (look white)

I know its probably gone by now, but I'm counting on finding fairings in the garbage, to narrow down the search area, they didn't look too smart, i cant see the plate number on the van, but maybe cops will...

Although, the most upsetting thing was a cop giving me a notepad ripped off piece of paper with just a number on it at 12:30am saying, call us in the morning lol... and when i did, to bring pictures and stuff to the station, they didnt even have the case assigned...

P.S. On the bright side, a friend of mine had his motorcycle stolen in 2006... in 2012 cops found it and it was supped up LOL :lmao:

P.S.S. I've also attached a piece of paper that cops gave me as my report.... f^&*g joke ;)

Attachments

• 2013-07-13 14.27.09.jpg
    2013-07-13 14.27.09.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 958
  • 2013-08-01 16.35.41.jpg
    2013-08-01 16.35.41.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
I'm in the area and will be on the lookout. But have a feeling they'll part it out. Sorry to hear, buddy.

I'm still looking for my engine number, i have it recorded somewhere, I've googled some salvage shops and sent out emails to them as well, ohh well, will see.

I'm still looking for my engine number, i have it recorded somewhere, I've googled some salvage shops and sent out emails to them as well, ohh well, will see.

Forget it man, your bike is in pieces right now. Your fairings are in the garbage and the rest of the bike some clown has already spoken for.

When did you discover?

Sorry to hear, that's a sweet paintjob

I know its probably gone by now, but I'm counting on finding fairings in the garbage, to narrow down the search area, they didn't look too smart, i cant see the plate number on the van, but maybe cops will...

Although, the most upsetting thing was a cop giving me a notepad ripped off piece of paper with just a number on it at 12:30am saying, call us in the morning lol... and when i did, to bring pictures and stuff to the station, they didnt even have the case assigned...

P.S. On the bright side, a friend of mine had his motorcycle stolen in 2006... in 2012 cops found it and it was supped up LOL :lmao:

Sweet paint job, sorry it got stolen. Good luck, I would start looking up comparable bikes for sale so you have an idea of what the insurance company should be offering you.

Question:
As you have a sweet custom paint job (unlike most crapass rattlecan custom paint jobs), if the insurance company knew about the paint job, are they required to pay to paint whatever bike he finds

The owner is not supposed to get something better or worse than what they had, IMHO any other paint job is worse (although if the shark was painted over damaged fairings, virgin fairings unpainted are probably better and therefore no extra payment would be required).

Sweet paint job, sorry it got stolen. Good luck, I would start looking up comparable bikes for sale so you have an idea of what the insurance company should be offering you.

I had liability only... i'm in a hole 6k...

Wow that sucks man :( Amazing paint job for sure!! Hopefully insurance is quick and fair with your payout.

EDIT:
Oh, that super sucks then :( Good luck with your search!

Ye, i figured if i get in to an accident, either i fix the bike by myself OR i will be fixing myself lol... so ye...

"cops couldn't find Joe Louis in a bowl of corn flakes."

The plates are stolen, just FYI.

They didn't look smart enough for that, you can tell they are rookies just from the way they were handling the bike... kids 19-23 years old

Sorry to hear, that's a sweet paintjob
+1

I'm into military aircraft and when I saw the photo I was blown away. What a beauty. Once again, sorry for your loss. I hope you get it back.

They didn't look smart enough for that, you can tell they are rookies just from the way they were handling the bike... kids 19-23 years old
Out of the 3,672 bikes that have been stolen where the plates were visible in the video, 100% of them were stolen plates. I'm just going by the odds, the plates are stolen.

Back
Top Bottom