SPROCKET CHANGE And GEARING!? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

SPROCKET CHANGE And GEARING!?

MM seems to be beyond the zx6r so maybe that is an option..I don't know..never meet MM. Do you think the 750 is suitable for a newbie?...I've never ridden one.

I was being sarcastic. I would never, ever recommend a new/newer Gixxer 750 for a newbie. This is my buddy's customized Gixxer here. It has about double the power of my 750 (which I will admit is a bit of a rig), and about 120lbs less. It is quite the jump when I ride it. A bike you can get yourself into trouble very easily with if you are not careful. My bike is much more forgiving with its power delivery.

He takes it on the track fairly regularly but the mods he has made have made it less and less streetable.

Give me a "standard" sort of ride or a sport tourer anyday.

I said the exact same thing until I found these. Not sure where you'd get them as teknic is going through some changes apparently and no one seems to have their stuff currently but I'm sure some shop sooner or later will have them. Best gloves I've ever worn as far as comfort.

TK0-VLG-_sw1_Black

I have these i like them allot altho i'm going to have to slide a little extra fabric under the knuckle part its digging into my hands a bit

Little Mix - Word Up!

Musically better, and the dogs with the band's faces CGI'd on to them look better than the tranny on the left, too.

[video=youtube;1q-k-uN73Gk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q-k-uN73Gk&feature=kp[/video]

MM, if you want some real acceleration from that 600 and don't intend on breaking that 150+km/h law get a -2 Front and 60 tooth Rear, you'll pop wheelies all over the place! or slide off your seat going straight!

Back
Top Bottom