SPROCKET CHANGE And GEARING!? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

SPROCKET CHANGE And GEARING!?

Hey MM,

What are you wearing for gear? I think it might be wiser to do a sprocket change, plus bar raisers and keep the bike for this season. Your $ might be better spent on upgrading your gear.

I am thinking of Alpinestar SM-6 boots to upgrade my boots:

I don't want this to be you:

Hey MM,

What are you wearing for gear?

Douche vest
T shirt (or SOA hoodie)
Skateboard shoes (or motorcycle sandals)
Shorts

Come on meow, do you really think he is going to be a gear Nazi on a piddly little 600 supersport.

I heard he can pop wheelies with no hands.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Ya, you can't really get in trouble on a 600. It's like agatt on a vespa... lol.

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

MM was a dirt rider and most of the ones I know wear decent gear. My guess is that MM wears a combination of Dainese, A*, and Sidi gear.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

For gear I have an icon leather jacket and helmet as well as some short gloves. Don't like the ones that cover your wrist they feel uncomfortable and I tried on a few brands. I don't like wearing motorcycle boots because I ride to work and simply have no place to leave them, so if I'm usually wearing my J's or adidas with regular denim jeans. For everyone else that had any positive input i appreciate it and for the other **** disturbers you can kindly leave my threads alone if you have nothing positive to contribute. Seriously where do you people get off on derailing my threads until they get deleted? ffs

HOOLLLAAAA

I also wear the Icon leather jacket because that is the brand I know most people will make a negative comment about, Of course I also don't like the gloves that will provide me more protection because I know the Gear Nazis will get ****** off and start a war in this thread, I will also make a reference to not wearing riding boots and wearing jeans to ride.

I was impressed with your trolling abilities but this was super lame and now you just insulting peoples intelligence. I'm bored now

Somebody asked me about what gear I wear and I responded if you looked at my COST OF GEARS thread you would know Im telling the truth as i said the same thing there. Not a troll bro just keeping it real. Word up.

HOOLLLAAAA

Don't like the ones that cover your wrist they feel uncomfortable and I tried on a few brands.

I said the exact same thing until I found these. Not sure where you'd get them as teknic is going through some changes apparently and no one seems to have their stuff currently but I'm sure some shop sooner or later will have them. Best gloves I've ever worn as far as comfort.

TK0-VLG-_sw1_Black

There. A genuine reply to one of your threads.

7yvahazy.jpg

ROOMIE - Thanks man i was at gp bikes not long ago and i noticed they have some teknic stuff in stock. I will give them a shout and see if they have those gloves though i didn't see them on the rack and i was there for quite a while. Can you tell me the model of the gloves?

ZX600 - i hope you got that song from your 5 year old daughter's playlist otherwise your just creepy dude.

HOOLLLAAAA

ZX600 - i hope you got that song from your 5 year old daughter's playlist otherwise your just creepy dude.

HOOLLLAAAA
lol I was looking for this

[video=youtube;MZjAantupsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA&feature=kp[/video]

Back
Top Bottom