SPROCKET CHANGE And GEARING!? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

SPROCKET CHANGE And GEARING!?

NOS energy drink has been shown countless times to add 20+ hp when put in the fuel tank. The local convenience store should be your first stop.

MM, you don't owe us anything, but a picture would give you the credibility that you don't seem to have here. Your choice. If it were me, I'd post a pic just to shut up the tormentors.

Just a piece of paper with MM written on it, on the bike. Simple.

Schneller that's a flawed standard of proof. I could run out right now and put a little card saying "MM" on the Emmo scooter on the corner.

Schneller that's a flawed standard of proof. I could run out right now and put a little card saying "MM" on the Emmo scooter on the corner.

Dont we know which bike he has and what colour?

Don't believe everything you are told on the Internet by someone nobody has ever met.

You just have to take it on faith whether or not something is the truth. This is part of why we cannot cite Wikipedia as a research source.

"Nothing's so loud as hearing when you lie, the truth is not kind" Toad the Wet Sprocket sourced from Wikipedia

So you want to do 400km/h?

MM go -1 front, any more than that and it's hard on the chain and the output shaft/bearings. +3/4 in the rear should be plenty and help get the rpm up higher and quicker.

+1 for this....

I'm pretty sure there are Internet sites that will tell you what you'll loose an gain in top end an low end along with other things

lol come one now are you guys that bored? i know a little bit about bikes I'm not completely clueless. thanks for the laughs though guys after some reading on the internet it seems that -1 in the front and +2 in the rear is favoured by many riders. so I'm thinking of going this way to try it out maybe even go +3 on the rear sprocket. I've used DID chains on my dirt bikes in the past and renthal sprockets, who can give me a good deal on a set? any other brands you guys recommend for sprockets or chain?

Dricked- thanks again for the useful info bro, its people like you that make this forum a cool place. thanks again!

Jayell - Awesome website man thanks for the link

HOOLLLAAAA

You could start out by just going -1 front and see if that makes a big enough difference for you. I just did this on my hypermotard this past weekend and it made a big difference. Not sure I want it geared much lower than it is now. If you still think you need the +2 rear after that then do that swap. With -1 front you can most likely keep the same chain length.

Mickey Mike i think the only bored guys are the ones who actually give u serious responses at this point.

You ask the most noob questions that have been answered millions of times on the internet.

Do you even search for your answers before starting your threads?

after some reading on the internet it seems that -1 in the front and +2 in the rear is favoured by many riders. so I'm thinking of going this way

oh look so u are capable of doing a search.

note to you: do this BEFORE starting pointless threads.

Why are you so mad bro? Take it easy you will live a longer happier life bro just take it easy bro

HOOLLLAAAA

Why are you so mad bro? Take it easy you will live a longer happier life bro just take it easy bro

HOOLLLAAAA

say "bro" one more time bro.

Im not mad, just talking truth. Dont mistake honesty for angriness.

So how bout you stay coherent and answer my question? Why r u starting pointless threads?

also.... ur the one who sounds MAD BY ALWAYS WRITING UR THREAD TITLES IN CAPS.

Honestly bro i just like my thread title to stand out a little so i get more responses, nothing else bro. I start threads to hear feedback bro and i know sometimes a topic comes up several times over the course of the 5 years that you've been here but take it easy on a noob bro. don't be a tough guy talking down to a noob thinking you're better bro. Seriously why are you so mad though? you seem to really get worked up and i don't understand why. just tell me bro ill do my best to help out. thanks

Anyways thanks for putting in your 2 cents i appreciate it man..... i mean... bro....

HOOLLLAAAA

Honestly bro i just like my thread title to stand out a little so i get more responses, nothing else bro. I start threads to hear feedback bro and i know sometimes a topic comes up several times over the course of the 5 years that you've been here but take it easy on a noob bro. don't be a tough guy talking down to a noob thinking you're better bro. Seriously why are you so mad though? you seem to really get worked up and i don't understand why. just tell me bro ill do my best to help out. thanks

Anyways thanks for putting in your 2 cents i appreciate it man..... i mean... bro....

HOOLLLAAAA

thanks for answering. ur half the wuss i thought u were.

now tell me, why do you feel like u need extra attn in your threads? do you have attention seeking disorder like a woman? are you a female? are you trying to compensate for something? u dont need extra attn to your threats. if it has a title, we will see it, and those who have answers will answer.

as someone said, theres always 1 noob every year who needs to stir the pot and make a statement. this year i guess its you.

if ur a noob, humble urself, and conduct yourself accordingly.

ive answered your question regarding me being mad. so scroll up and read it again. and im not being tough either. the truth is just hard to hear for guys like you.

lol, you help me? help from you would only be speculation. you need to help yourself first because you act like a fool.

also, im just as new as you to this forum. ive had my acount for years but only became active recently.

so it has nothing to do with length of membership. its just whether ur a trolling tool or ur not.

im not. u are.

:)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom