So who's building a 300 track bike? | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

So who's building a 300 track bike?

I'm looking to compete next season in a class below 600cc multi. Which bike would you suggest based on the number of competitors on the grids last season at either Grand Bend and/or Shannonville? I would hate to spend money on a class with few competitors. I'm thinking of a SV650 or a 300/250cc or ?? with a model year less than 10 years old.

Hey, sent to a PM, re; 300 Production Class at RACE (Shannonville).

Just to confirm, you guys are all getting or have the RACE license? Are any of you going to do SOAR too? I am planning RACE only right now.

Imagine if Benny!, DavetheCanuck, JoeyB, vrus(w/ 5 or 6 people), doozerdave, fiddleguy, sid_for_speed, parillaguy, and Owen who all expressed interest in this thread alone decided to go race.

It's still a money/work thing right now so I'm not %100 committed and not willing to sell my street bike to go race.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Supernam
Imagine if Benny!, DavetheCanuck, JoeyB, vrus(w/ 5 or 6 people), doozerdave, fiddleguy, sid_for_speed, parillaguy, and Owen who all expressed interest in this thread alone decided to go race.
emoji12.png

It's still a money/work thing right now so I'm not %100 committed and not willing to sell my street bike to go race.

That's understandable, it's a big commitment and you have stuff to sort out. Put it this way buddy; if a few of us (4 so far) flip an email to RACE, you guys can contact RACE at a later date if and when you're ready. At least we can give RACE the heads-up and hopefully get something organized with them, re; a 300 Production class for next year.

That's understandable, it's a big commitment and you have stuff to sort out. Put it this way buddy; if a few of us (4 so far) flip an email to RACE, you guys can contact RACE at a later date if and when you're ready. At least we can give RACE the heads-up and hopefully get something organized with them, re; a 300 Production class for next year.
4 of us in this thread alone. There has to be more out there. I am trying to see if there are other people in other forums that will do small cc racing.

4 of us in this thread alone. There has to be more out there. I am trying to see if there are other people in other forums that will do small cc racing.

Yep: So far we have Supernam, fiddleguy, STR and Mikeyboy, in this thread alone.
Good idea. The more interest RACE see in the class, the better :)

Back
Top Bottom