Riders in Brampton. | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders in Brampton.

I'm looking to get some group riding time in. I know a route from Brampton to Snake road in Burlington. It usually takes about 1.5 hours to get there then another 1.5 back or the 403 which is a more direct return. Anyone in?

If it does not rain tonight, im going to be riding with a few Brampton riders, 9:45pm tonight at Mayfield and 10 Tims. Anyone want to join?

If it does not rain tonight, im going to be riding with a few Brampton riders, 9:45pm tonight at Mayfield and 10 Tims. Anyone want to join?

sure. i will walk across the road and join in.. or should i bring my bike :p

anyone going to the meet at the rose theater?

Reminder:

Seems like most of the missed connections here have to do with timing.

In light of that I'm going to create a Brampton Riders WhatsApp group. This should make the conversation a little more dynamic and WhatsApp is cross-platform in terms of messaging (not my first choice, but meh).

If you'd like to be in the group, PM me with your mobile number and first name and I'll get the group going.

Also, I think this will mean that other group members will see your name/number, please keep that in mind.

Me n a buddy thinking cambellville snake on our supermotos pavement only or forks and river not sur which yet.. I know snake route really we as opposed to river probably leaving brampton at 11 hes out in oakville

Back
Top Bottom