Riders in Brampton. | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders in Brampton.

Got too cold for me. I stopped a the Tim's at Mayfield and Hwy 10 for a short while, but moved on. I hope everyone was able to get out and enjoy the weekend.

Was out for 10 hrs today lol!, Did FOTC campbellville, snake to ridge turned around at thirty road.. was a good day ! Next time hopefully scheduling will work better! Cheers!

yeah, I was out for a couple hours in the evening... a bit chilly but wow did the skies ever clear up.

Tomorrow - Sunday - Campbellville for brunch! Leave McLaughlin/Bovaird Timmies for 9:30?

Tomorrow - Sunday - Campbellville for brunch! Leave McLaughlin/Bovaird Timmies for 9:30?

I may be able to head out and meet up, but not sure about brunch.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What time are you guys planning to get to the Tim's?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I won't be able to make it to Timmies for 9:30, but I should be down at the Ice house at around noon. I was thinking of maybe riding down to Niagara after that - depending on how the weather is.

Had a great ride today with Team_Green, and met Roomie.

It's always a great day when you ride and meet good people.

Anyone riding tomorrow early afternoon? I'm going to get as much in before the few days of rain.

Where and what time? The weathernetwork has rain pegged for 1pm, though.

Going for a boot hitting some twisties if anyones interested campbellville snake/15 .. leaving hurontario and steeles 2:30-3

Going for a boot hitting some twisties if anyones interested campbellville snake/15 .. leaving hurontario and steeles 2:30-3

If I didn't just get your message I would have bro. If you're in the steeles area let me know.

Any time you're heading out shoot me a text so I get it right away.

Back
Top Bottom