Riders in Brampton. | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders in Brampton.

I am likely going to Creemore for a late lunch today. Departure point McLaughlin-Bovaird Timmies for around 10:30 but post here if you are going, because if there are no responses then I'm leaving straight from home without stopping there.

Anyone going to dover? The mrs and I are thinking about going. Deciding between hwy or back roads. Anyone that wants to join let me know

@booter22 - I'm going, got a couple other people to head down with. I can pm you a link.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If I can get my tires on by Friday I'll head down. I'd be in for the cruise with you guys and gals depending on time. I work until 8 am friday

4 of us are planning to leave no later then 8. Might meet up with another group of 5 to 10 and head up there.

Reminder:

Seems like most of the missed connections here have to do with timing.

In light of that I have created a Brampton Riders WhatsApp group. This should make the conversation a little more dynamic and WhatsApp is cross-platform in terms of messaging (not my first choice, but meh).

If you'd like to be in the group, PM me with your mobile number and first name.

*Also, this will mean that other group members will see your name/number, please keep that in mind.

Me and a few guys are planning to ride tonight. Meeting at shoppers world tim Hortons for 8 PM. Destination has not been picked yet but most probably Downtown, but open to suggestions. If anyone wants to join shoot me a text 416-554-0904.

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Name a place and time, bearing in mind that the weather forecast for 1 July is not looking great right now.

The Hurontario/Mayfield Timmies and the Mclaughlin/Bovaird Timmies are both popular jumping-off points.

Nix & Brian P we r riding tmrw morning. Meet at Steeles and Hurontario tim Horton. Meet at 8-815, head out at 830 am. Going thru Tera Cotta, Forks of the credit and Hockley. Possibly River road but that depends on time and weather. Forecast predicts rain for about 11-noon.

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk

It looks like there will be another line of thunderstorms going through late morning. If you folks left at 8:30 and headed north, I would imagine that you got wet! 2 PM at McLaughlin/Bovaird should work.

Back
Top Bottom