Ride Report: 2021 Summer Solstice Ride | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride Report: 2021 Summer Solstice Ride

DAMN

That's really out of the way no matter where you a going.

Yep, that's the entire point! Pick something so far out of the way and ride your motorcycle there! Have fun all the way there and all the way back! :D

Wouldn't be much of a ride if it was to a local fish'n chips place 10 minutes away from where you live!

Once I rode to Schwartz's for lunch, then rode back... mmm.... smoked meat sandwiches...

Yep, that's the entire point! Pick something so far out of the way and ride your motorcycle there! Have fun all the way there and all the way back! :D

Wouldn't be much of a ride if it was to a local fish'n chips place 10 minutes away from where you live!
I did ride to Buffalo from Mississauga just for "Buffalo chicken Wings" at one point but this takes it to another level . lol

Last edited:
Anchor Bar? There used to be group rides there from the GTA all the time back in the day!

Woulda been back in the time before you stopped riding.

I do recall that name of the bar (Anchor Bar) but I am not sure if that is the one we ended up going to that night.

Probably would have been 2006 or so.

If it was with the GTAS guys, then it was probably Anchor Bar. That was their go-to.
It wasn't with anyone from GTAM. Just me and a couple of buddies.

Not proud of my accomplishments that day but I learned that you can make it to the Lewiston Bridge under 3/4 of an hour. 😞

It wasn't with anyone from GTAM. Just me and a couple of buddies.

Not proud of my accomplishments that day but I learned that you can make it to the Lewiston Bridge under 3/4 of an hour. 😞
tenor.gif

Started at 5am and got home at 10pm
1300km in the books and an awesome day on the bikes.
Really nice roads and great company.

Calabogie rest stop - nothing like getting to Calabogie by 10:30am
IMG_5490.jpg

Made a quick pot stop
IMG_5493.jpg

Last break at sunset - I tried out my buddies 390 Adventure for 40km on Hwy 35 - nice little bike and I have no idea how he rides that thing for so long. Are all the KTM's so buzzy?
IMG_5498%20%282%29.jpg

Are all the KTM's so buzzy?
I imagine he's even worse off with the single cylinder, but in general, yeah
not a very refined or finesse brand

Im not complaining too hard though, I can see owning another KTM in the future

Back
Top Bottom