Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 95 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

See, this is where I gave it some leeway: I assumed that the back story for her was laid out in the two previous movies, so I went with it. If that's not the case, then I see where you're coming from.

Honestly, it's like being with a girl when she's going through her period. All the mood swings and crying in the movie are different phases of her period. It reminded me of the second girl I dated in high school. At the end of it you wonder why and if it's worth it for what you think is about to come, but it never comes.

Hmmmm..... Then maybe they did actually make it somewhat like the TV series.

It has a tie in. "Retired" and living a normal life at the beginning of the movie. Answers reply to his personal ad he's put in the paper at the end, which conveniently leaves it open to sequel(s).

It has a tie in. "Retired" and living a normal life at the beginning of the movie. Answers reply to his personal ad he's put in the paper at the end, which conveniently leaves it open to sequel(s).

So they did an origin story, of sorts. Not a bad way to handle it, without crapping all over the original.

So they did an origin story, of sorts. Not a bad way to handle it, without crapping all over the original.
I thought the original was about an old British gent, lol. I never thought it was the series. But I enjoyed it anyway.

Quite different from the series

Honestly, it's like being with a girl when she's going through her period. All the mood swings and crying in the movie are different phases of her period. It reminded me of the second girl I dated in high school. At the end of it you wonder why and if it's worth it for what you think is about to come, but it never comes.

Fyi- if you're not already, don't get married; a la Inreb.

Fyi- if you're not already, don't get married; a la Inreb.

Not getting married is a viable lifestyle choice, then you only have yourself to disappoint. Anyway, has anyone seen Boyhood? It's playing at the local olde time theater.

FURY

Omg. Amazing!

Not bad until the last scene. It was just too stupid. I know it's just a movie, but what soldier would get on top of a tank and open the hatch looking in. I would think the SOP would be to open hatch, drop grenade, then close hatch.

I thought the original was about an old British gent, lol. I never thought it was the series. But I enjoyed it anyway.

Quite different from the series

Edward Woodward starred in the original but what agency he'd worked for, before retiring, was left rather nebulous.

Edward Woodward starred in the original but what agency he'd worked for, before retiring, was left rather nebulous.

There were several implied references to MI6.

Arcane fact: the guy who did the score for the TV show is the son of a CIA officer (and did all the sounds for Sunny's beloved Blackberry Bold).

There were several implied references to MI6.

Arcane fact: the guy who did the score for the TV show is the son of a CIA officer (and did all the sounds for Sunny's beloved Blackberry Bold).

Agreed, though they kept it purposely vague.

Interesting. I didn't know that.

Boyhood. A movie about humans. Long and pleasant. Only incidental gun play. No explosions, car chases, or burning rubber on gravel.

Love November man. The action was a bit dumb where agents just stood there to get shot, but good movie

Predestination was excellent!

Saw this about a week back.......it is indeed good. Kind of a different play on the time travel paradox. I still don't fully "get it" but it's interesting to say the least. That's the reason I liked Triangle so much, once you fully understand it, EVERYTHING makes sense and can be explained. This is more like the 2001 type of mind **** where you're left with different interpretations in the end. Either that or I'm too dumb to understand the "clear" right way to interpret all the events.

The Interview was a solid comedy.. A bit too much bromance as is always the case when you put Franco and Rogen into the same movie, but other than that it's got a few LOL's.

I won't bother. Seems too much like an attempt by a Foreign company to manipulate Americans.

Whiplash is terrific, bonus if you like jazz. Theory of Everything was a big disappointment, a movie about a scientist that contains virtually no science. The whole movie centered around Hawking's marriage.

Back
Top Bottom