Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 94 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Watched Equalizer... As other have said, not as good as MoF but still pretty good and entertaining. Recommended

Didn't care much for affleck, but Rosamund Pike pulled off crazy really well.

Ya, good crazy is hard to find.

Didn't care much for affleck, but Rosamund Pike pulled off crazy really well.
She have that crazy look. Even in James Bond

The Interview was a solid comedy.. A bit too much bromance as is always the case when you put Franco and Rogen into the same movie, but other than that it's got a few LOL's.

I enjoyed Equalizer. If you want "run & gun" probably boring for you. Was told more like a book

Mockingjay sucked don't waste your time on it.

Why do you think so? I haven't seen any of the other movies or read the books (yet) but I enjoyed it. It made me want to see the others.

Why do you think so? I haven't seen any of the other movies or read the books (yet) but I enjoyed it. It made me want to see the others.

Girl just goes around crying the entire movie. She gets mad and shows other emotion instead of crying and starts a revolution? No other character development or focus other than her crying.

Girl just goes around crying the entire movie. She gets mad and shows other emotion instead of crying and starts a revolution? No other character development or focus other than her crying.

See, this is where I gave it some leeway: I assumed that the back story for her was laid out in the two previous movies, so I went with it. If that's not the case, then I see where you're coming from.

Sounds like she's on a date with RockerGuy.

Back
Top Bottom