Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 77 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Transcendence sucked...

Brick Mansions
was ok. Nice tricks. Was looking forward to Paul Walker's appearance. He didn't disappoint. RIP.

I watched fast and furious again. When brian shows up with the junk supra everyone laughs at it. Then after the whole "pop the hood", WHOOOOOOOOAAAAA a 2JZ engine. WTF did they expect? A civic vtec engine? All MKIV Supras came with 2JZs. lol

All right, what the hell is this?
What do you got there?

This is your car.
My car?

I said a 10-second car, not a 10-minute car.

You could push this across the finish line,
or tow it.

You couldn't even tow that
across the finish line.

No faith.

I have faith in you,
but this isn't a junkyard.

This is a garage.
Pop the hood.

Pop the hood?
Pop the hood.

2JZ engine. No ****.
And what did I tell you?

I retract my previous statement.
You know what?

This will decimate all
after you put about $15,000 in it.

I watched fast and furious again. When brian shows up with the junk supra everyone laughs at it. Then after the whole "pop the hood", WHOOOOOOOOAAAAA a 2JZ engine. WTF did they expect? A civic vtec engine? All MKIV Supras came with 2JZs. lol
That's what makes FnF great. It's so bad, it's good.

The asians are riding sportbikes with dirtbike helmets. FBI has a whole taskforce devoted to catching some dudes who stole some DVD players. and somehow your car spins out at top speed if you don't have enough NOS.

Must see- Brick Mansions, The Neighbours

Loved them both!! MUST SEE MOVIES!!!

Hey don't forget if you have enough nos it blows the floor out of the passenger side of your car :D
Wasn't that too much NOS?

It was hard to tell from the graphical interface on his laptop he kept reffering to whilst street racing 3 other dudes.

But I'm fairly sure it was too much NOS since it fried his motor. Which then became unfried when the cops showed up.

Such a great movie.

Finally got a chance to watch the new Robocop.
Nicely done. I want Part II now.

P.S. did anybody else notice Toronto streets in the footage?

Richmond St.

RoboCop1_zps8b86476a.jpg

Adelaide St.

RoboCop2_zps69a150e1.jpg

George St.

RoboCop3_zps7820a0c1.jpg

:D

Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit.

It was decent, trying to turn him into a franchise Bourne/Bond. Based on Tom Clancy novel.
Sunday afternoon "I'll watch it once, and forget it as soon as I've seen it" movie.

MV5BMTM1NDc4ODkxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI4ODE3MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR2,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Just saw this for the first time, great movie especially for it being nearly 3 hours long.

Classic movie! I still have this on VHS!

I recently saw the new Godzilla movie! Decent...better than Emerich's iteration with Matthew Broderick. One thing to note, Godzilla definitely put on some pounds. Dude has no neck!

Siberian Education - A Soviet ganster-styled drama, showing how old-school thieves in law operated. Not a bad flick, not extraordinary

I really wanted to be astonished and awestruck by Godzilla but I wasn't. So-so at best. 3-D sucked, everything looked dark, grey and muddy. Those other creatures would've looked better if they were any other colour than black. Now I'm stoked for Edge of Tomorrow and Interstellar.

I will have to agree, I was expecting more from Godzilla.
By the way, who knew he is on our side?!

Back
Top Bottom