Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 75 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

I just watched cold comes the night.... Another good performance by Bryan Cranston.... It's a pretty decent movie....

Nonstop was also a good movie

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I think Bryan can do a pretty good performance when the time is right. He was really bad in Total recall

Okay so it was a terrible movie that was given a season as a TV show. Its about a biker cop and none of this CHiPs crap. It's so corny and bad I am kept entertained constantly.
Be advised: All the fast paced driving is just the film sequence being sped up, the stunts are minimal and plot unrealistic.

http://www.primewire.ag/tv-11040-Street-Hawk/season-1

THE NEED FOR SPEED.
Went to see this one because of the expected historical reflection on the video game developed and first introduced by Electronic Arts back in mid 90's. Back then DOS was still around and the Internet was considered a luxury...

Because the movie itself was meant to be made based on the video game, I guess, I was anticipating seeing a well thought through story connecting the past of this game to the present.
So wrong I was.
Extremely bad acting. Nonsense in the script. Terrible story line...
I had to literally force myself to remain seated for the 2+ hours of the movie until the end.

What a disappointment... Even Arron Paul's performance and the presence of exotic cars didn't help this stink.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

CaptureTNFS_zpsba87898c.jpg

+1 vote for Homefront.. Classic proper action movie. I wish somebody shows the ability to take over Statham's throne once he's too old to move around.

Rented Frozen and The Heat on the weekend.

Frozen was pretty good, in fact better than what I was expecting from a non-Pixar Disney movie.

I expected more from The Heat, a few laughs, but otherwise so so.

Homefront was indeed a good waste of a couple hours.

Just saw the Lego Movie the other day. Was pretty cool how they did the movie and the entire world is Lego! Really brought me back to the good old days of building with Lego and stepping on one of those small pieces!!!

If you've got kids or want a goofy movie to see check it out.

The Wolf of Wall Street.

I'm not easily amused, but this movie made me LOL'ing and drooling and rolling on the floor like I've never done before.
Hands down a must see.
And this one made it into my personal collection of all-time favorites.

TWOWS_zps56ddb896.jpg

1-the-film-F1-documentary.jpg

Great documentary of the glory days of F1. When some of the brightest stars in motor racing were killed due to horrible car and track safety and nothing was done about it.

They reduced the chicane width at Traguardo and removed the concrete run-off at Tamburello after his death. It's interesting because Roland Ratzenberger died the day before and Rubens Barrichello had the fatal accident 2 days prior during qualifying.

Yeah, this sums up Robocop nicely. The plot jumps around a bit, but good acting from Oldman and Keaton. Decent cast holds it together, bike was cool.

I worked on Robocop. name is in credits "Filip Kicev" I created the guitarist hand and the runners robot legs.

They reduced the chicane width at Traguardo and removed the concrete run-off at Tamburello after his death. It's interesting because Roland Ratzenberger died the day before and Rubens Barrichello had the fatal accident 2 days prior during qualifying.
The movie is not about Senna, and Rubens Barrichello did not have a fatal accident ever.

The movie is about all greats back as far as Fangio. It is about the dozens of drivers that were killed leading up to Ayrton Senna's death which finally resulted in something being done about track and car safety.

Watched "1" last night. Interesting and well done. Even the gf liked it.

The movie is not about Senna, and Rubens Barrichello did not have a fatal accident ever.

The movie is about all greats back as far as Fangio. It is about the dozens of drivers that were killed leading up to Ayrton Senna's death which finally resulted in something being done about track and car safety.

somebody better call Rubens and let him know he's dead......... I finally watched RUSH, I know its a year old but it was the end of the playboy driver era and the new totally focused racer coming in and very worth a look.

I worked on Robocop. name is in credits "Filip Kicev" I created the guitarist hand and the runners robot legs.

That was a pretty cool scene.

Dom Hemingway - the opening scene alone is worth watching this movie for. The sentimental ending weigh it down, but it's brilliant aside of that

Back
Top Bottom