Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 78 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit was ok. Nowhere near to be as good as Bourne though. On the other hand was good to see Kevin Costner coming back. That dude doesn't age!

Also, kinda enjoyed watching Diavel Carbon in action. Not a bad publicity, Ducati!

hr_Jack_Ryan_1_zps27dc74c2.jpg

Million Dollar Arm - despite it being based on a true story, I fell asleep half way through.

I thought not having cable growing up was bad

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Lol I grew up where cable TV didn't exist. Had a 20" Phillips color tv, that was older than me.. Still ticking at my uncle's cottage

Last edited:
Ah geez you guys are breaking me heart...
My (much) older brothers always said I was spoiled because they only got to listen to radio shows as kids whereas I got to watch programs on our 7" RCA. And then before I was old enough to start school my father built his own 27" cabinet B&W. He never owned a colour TV until after I'd moved out of the house, (the old bugger).
The wife and I made due with a used Zenith B&W until it died around 1979. My Dad surprised us with a 24" Bradford colour portable from Zellers. Last I heard it was still working as a Nintendo player. Wow that's 35 years old now. Won't get that from any fancy flat panels today will ya!!! ;)

3 Days To Kill - Wasn't expecting much. Was pleasantly surprised it was pretty good.

The girl who played with fire - Well done. Better than part 1 in the series.

3 Days To Kill - Wasn't expecting much. Was pleasantly surprised it was pretty good.

The girl who played with fire - Well done. Better than part 1 in the series.

Part one made me want to put a bullet in the head of every male character, then not watch part two.

Xmen Days of Future Past:

Great FX, good storyline that intertwined with past installments.

Tip: stay in the theatre ;)

Last edited:
Does Wolverine die in this one?

There's probably doing to be a next one, surprise surprise.

Trying to make the most $$ out of it

What format did you guys watch it in?

3d ... Regular... Or something like iMax or ultra avx

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Watched it UltraAVX. Long movie so you want comfy seats, but I'd say it's the best X-Men they've made thus far. Worth the watch. Stay until after the credits.

What format did you guys watch it in?

3d ... Regular... Or something like iMax or ultra avx

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Watched it UltraAVX. Long movie so you want comfy seats, but I'd say it's the best X-Men they've made thus far. Worth the watch. Stay until after the credits.

All the best things happen after the credits.

http://www.publispain.com/posters/memento.jpg[/IMG

Just saw Memento, awesome awesome movie. what a mind****[/QUOTE]

Welcome to 2000

Back
Top Bottom