Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 117 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

"Deadpool" - Best opening title sequence ever. I literally laughed so hard that I cried. My face still hurts from it.

Deadpool was absolutely brilliant for the source material it's based on!
You could really tell that the people making it were doing the All-In approach to 'this either works or it doesn't, but we're making the movie we want'.

I really hope the right lessons are taken away from this and more R-rated movies get released (and not watered down pg13 junk).

You could really tell that the people making it were doing the All-In approach to 'this either works or it doesn't, but we're making the movie we want'.

I really hope the right lessons are taken away from this and more R-rated movies get released (and not watered down pg13 junk).

I've been telling people that the opening sequence is the best movie I've seen in 5 years. You might like this review by my favourite hot, pink Mohawked Youtuber, but it's definitely NSFW. She was also half-lit when she made it.

[video=youtube;3iOc-iwRUzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iOc-iwRUzc[/video]

haha that about sums it up.

Dead Pool is brilliant.

Glad the studio didn't get tempted to water it down to appeal to a bigger audience.

It's a perfect movie for adults that enjoy comics (ahem, graphic novels)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched "Remember" on rod last nite.Very powerful performance by Christopher Plummer.Not a lot of action,but very good story.

Yea I agree except I don't think they should make more rated R movies just for the sake of it. Deadpool was a good choice for an R rating but more than that it seemed like they really cared about making it a good flick. I think the next Wolverine is supposed to be R.

Yea I agree except I don't think they should make more rated R movies just for the sake of it. Deadpool was a good choice for an R rating but more than that it seemed like they really cared about making it a good flick. I think the next Wolverine is supposed to be R.

And that's the question: What lesson will Hollywood take from this? Will it be the right one, that the movie should be made in such a way as to be true to the source material, or will it be the wrong one, and just result in more formula movies to match what they think will bring in the most money?

And that's the question: What lesson will Hollywood take from this? Will it be the right one, that the movie should be made in such a way as to be true to the source material, or will it be the wrong one, and just result in more formula movies to match what they think will bring in the most money?

Praying it doesn't pull a Sin City......the follow up to the original was a stinker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen Deadpool on Monday, funny as **** & well worth going...highly recommended!

as an aside, the Blue Ray/DVD version of the upcoming Batman Vs Superman movie was rated R by the MPAA due to "excessive violence and sequence" or some such.

as an aside, the Blue Ray/DVD version of the upcoming Batman Vs Superman movie was rated R by the MPAA due to "excessive violence and sequence" or some such.

Like CBG19 says, they really don't seem to have any rhyme or reason to why they give the ratings that they do.

Watching Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - Sword of Destiny. Movie is okay ... seems boring. I don't get how everyone in old China times could fly. Why can't Jackie Chan do it? Too much McDonalds? At least they could make it a bit more realistic...

Saw Revenant. Didn't love it but it was ok. Watched Superman Returns the other day (older movie). Found it pretty lame.

Justice League Doom was alright but not all that great either but that was kind of expected.

acting???/

everyone complained you couldn't understand him with his bane mask... he wore no mask in revenant and I didn't understand a single thing he said.
I found all the dialog kind of hard to make out. I thought maybe it was the rip I had.

Watched Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny. The first one was better but there are a couple of cute girls in this one ;)

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ***...and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bad but great all at the same time.

Classic

Really? I thought the girls were a 6 at the best. Dunno maybe if you were drunk they could be considered cute.

Watched Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny. The first one was better but there are a couple of cute girls in this one ;)

Classic

Really? I thought the girls were a 6 at the best. Dunno maybe if you were drunk they could be considered cute.

LOL that's a bit harsh imo. The main girl is a cute Aussi-chinese actress. The female hired guard also had nice eyes I thought. Neither is smoking hot but I guess I'm looking for something exotic.

Back
Top Bottom