Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 118 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Yellow fever...

Is it still called yellow fever if I'm also yellow?
Nah, but you said you wanted something exotic. That can't be exotic to you

The Lady in the Van...with Maggie Smith. Great actress and a charming Brit flick based on an Allan Bennet play (he stars in it at the end).

We took our 3yr old grandaughter to see Zootopia 3D yesterday.It was her first theater experience (she loved it).She really liked the 3D experience,even tho the butter from the popcorn left a nasty film on her glasses.A little coaching and new glasses fixed it.She related to the "bullying" in the flik in our review on the way home.
Disney never fails to entertain children and adults with their creations.And Sawyer never fails to entertain Papa.
P2270239_zpsly55dnbb.jpg

Took the boys to see Deadpool. It seemed like he tried too hard. I didn't hate it.

He should have killed that announcer at the strip club, I'm getting really sick of him.

Wow really hate for the creator of many a comic book hero.

I always look forward to what role they put him in always a good laugh

Just rewatched "Super." Forgot how much I liked that movie. Makes me want to put on a mask and whack drug dealers on the head with a wrench. Shut up crime.

Wife and I scrolled through Shomi last night, and came across Quarantine. It had the actress that plays Agent Harris on Limitless. Don't waste your time.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Wife and I scrolled through Shomi last night, and came across Quarantine. It had the actress that plays Agent Harris on Limitless. Don't waste your time.

Better known as Deb from Dexter.

Better known as Deb from Dexter.
I'm embarrassed to say that I have yet to watch Dexter.

I'm embarrassed to say that I have yet to watch Dexter.

It's a great watch. There are only 4 seasons.

Eh? Only 4? Or only 4 good seasons and then not do good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand by my statement.

If you enjoy watching trainwrecks and getting frustrated, there are a total of 7 seasons, with a glorious series finale.

watched spectre. loved the other daniel craig bonds. this one...not so much.

Quantum of **** was a disappointment for me.

Spectre was alright but might have been a little tidy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got finished watching a Cary Elwes movie "A Bit of Bad Luck." I would call it a dark comedy about an arrogant, philandering lawyer getting his comeuppance. It also features Teri Polo (Stef Adams Foster from "The Fosters") and Russell Hodgkinson (Doc from "Z Nation"). I'll have to admit that I'm a little biased here because apart from a few actors from some of my favourite indie productions it also includes someone I know on a personal level; Seattle area actor Scott C Brown. For the last couple of years he's been talking about how he got to punch Carey Elwes (yes, really punch) and now the evidence is available for download.

I enjoyed it. You might. It's cheap ;)

https://play.google.com/store/movies/details?id=NEG6fIt_ahA

Last edited:
Watched Deadpool, it was good but not great. Funny enough and a bit different. Definitely not in my top 5 of superhero movies.

Started watching the Rambo movies as I've ever seen them and made the mistake of watching "Rambo" first thinking it was the beginning but at least was rewarded with seeing the milf Julie Benz. Good movie. Watched "First Blood" next and it was kinda meh. Hoping "Part 2" is better.

Watched The Lorax again. Fun watch with so much detail I missed the first time.

Kung Fu Panda 3 - As good as the first two (which I enjoyed).

Started watching the Rambo movies as I've ever seen them and made the mistake of watching "Rambo" first thinking it was the beginning but at least was rewarded with seeing the milf Julie Benz. Good movie. Watched "First Blood" next and it was kinda meh. Hoping "Part 2" is better.
I like First Blood a lot. Probably the best acting Silverster ever did, which isn't saying much. It's all down hill after that really.

Back
Top Bottom