Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 112 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Watched Martian. I think I prefer the Sandra Bullock movie because it was the original. Ok movie nonetheless. I'm not too sure Mars has such large storms, I have to look it up

I believe that the author of the book said that the storm that starts the story was unlikely, but beyond that the science holds up.

Watched Martian. I think I prefer the Sandra Bullock movie because it was the original. Ok movie nonetheless. I'm not too sure Mars has such large storms, I have to look it up

"Original" or because you saw it first?

I'm going to watch Back to the Future 1 & 2 this wed in theatre :D

Where are you seeing those?

I believe that the author of the book said that the storm that starts the story was unlikely, but beyond that the science holds up.
I agree. Mars is a much smaller planet compared to Earth. Most likely their storms would not be as vicious. Jupiter on the other hand is completely made of storms

I guess the book was out first. But almost the same idea

Shomi is meh.
So far just been TMNT cartoons. ?
I may have missed the post, but anyone seen Straight Outta Compton yet?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Shomi is meh.
So far just been TMNT cartoons. ?
I may have missed the post, but anyone seen Straight Outta Compton yet?

Ditch shomi. If you want me to come by to set up xbmc(kodi) for you let me know. Just get some xbmc box from Amazon or kijiji.

Straight outta compton is good. Worth the time.
Thanks. I was hoping that. I probably would have watched it anyway, though.

Hitman Agent 47 - Plays like a really bad B-movie. Skip this one.

Lol.

I guess if something happening outside earth atmosphere is "the same" what would you call all shows copying each other on earth then?

You slay me sometimes dude.

I guess the book was out first. But almost the same idea

Lol.

I guess if something happening outside earth atmosphere is "the same" what would you call all shows copying each other on earth then?

You slay me sometimes dude.
Earth's environment is quite different & changing. Stranded in Space & Stranded on Mars, ALMOST the same.

So other than being "stranded" outside earth atmosphere what else is the same? One took placd in matter of hours, the other spanned a year!

Earth's environment is quite different & changing. Stranded in Space & Stranded on Mars, ALMOST the same.

Harder to get 'on location' shoots for some movies.

Kill The Messenger - good movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom