Rashes from Helmet? | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rashes from Helmet?

No, not that way. I'm referring to the vinyl seats and how gases may get trapped. That's why they teach how to stand up on the pegs in the M2 course. Hard to do with the forward footboards on my cruiser. The bead rider allows any gas pressure to escape without lifting a cheek.

No, not that way. I'm referring to the vinyl seats and how gases may get trapped. That's why they teach how to stand up on the pegs in the M2 course. Hard to do with the forward footboards on my cruiser. The bead rider allows any gas pressure to escape without lifting a cheek.
I was joking, FYI. I know what they can help with.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Has this happened to anyone? (I've only been riding for maybe 5 days and this appeared yesterday) I have a metal allergy but I'm pretty sure that's not related, and sort of needing suggestions on what I can do.

spider bite, scabies, bacteria...
start eliminating causes.
put helmet for a few days in a freezer to kill unwanted organisms, no joke

Has this happened to anyone? (I've only been riding for maybe 5 days and this appeared yesterday) I have a metal allergy but I'm pretty sure that's not related, and sort of needing suggestions on what I can do.

spider bite, scabies, bacteria...
start eliminating causes.
put helmet for a few days in a freezer to kill unwanted organisms, no joke

I don't think it is wise to freeze your helmet.
You will damage the glue for the liner parts and likely cause issues with the shell.

Wash it in baby shampoo and a touch of bleach then let dry properly...dry it out with a towel first, inside with towel do your best to remove as much water as possible then air dry with a fan.

Back
Top Bottom